Tree of Savior Forum

Guide to Fencer / Doppel / Bullet Marker [PVE]

is yellow gem better than red if using guardian buff ??

IMO yellow gem is always good, guardian or not.

Red is very inconsistent for main hand, though for pvp red might be better

Yellow gems for armor all the way. At least for me who still kept the 50 invested points in con. 1400 armor without shield is no joke.

How exactly is everyone leveling their gems? through random gem drops and loot or…?

From the harvest event, a very lot of people used an exploit and gained worth months of farming uphill defence within one day.
Another exploit appeared later, and duplicated massively seeds from boards, you can add multiple accounts created, shared, borrowed etc…

Now you have the usual exploit in uphill defence to lower level and decrease monsters density.
There you have 2 chances to get abrasive gems up to 14 000+xp gem.

evac / kadumel

evac is better but if unlucky you can get 2 stamina pills

2 Likes

In fact, it somehow seems that this is no longer the case. At least I haven’t been able to reproduce it anymore. Has anyone tried lately?

I think this is pretty random, similar to Redel on doppel.

Sometimes you can cancel it and it would still hit, sometimes it won’t

Question about leveling a Fencer. Around how much do I have to invest to make a top DPS fencer? is it cheaper than Fletcher?

It’s about the same investment.

It only looks like you save more playing fencer because we are still on the venier handicap so the option of transcending it isn’t really worth

The Venier on my server is going up to about 12m now :confused: that are currently on the market.
Is the recipe DPK or like 1%?

what’s the best way to go about this? buy recipe and farm the rest?

if it’s a full venier that costs 12m you are lucky to be on that server.

Lizard ambers are about 1m each on telsiai.

recipe I think is DPK, ambers are 1%

Working fine here. Behold this technique!

4 Likes

How the hell is this possible? Venier costs like 1 minimum of 16m on sea sea servers. Ambers can be like 1m each and the recipe are like 3m lowest. Wow. Lucy to be in that server then. :cold_sweat:

Klaipeda server. Think there are dedicated ppl farming ambers.

Lul on venier price. Used to be like 2m crafted xD.

here in silute minimium 15kk.
Some weeks ago someone was selling a venier +15 for 35kk.

Was wondering with Barb getting a buff will there be any change to fencer build?
I’m still doing research, really want to make swordies over christmas. Just want to make sure that the build will deal top dps and stay future-proof (if possible). Still doing research since I’m a noob to swordy section.

Nothing really for fencers, the change was mostly made for barb-doppels, since what you want on barb is only cleave and warcry. Sometimes seism stuns and frenzy can help but frenzy is also rarely used

sword 3 is very future proof with restrain and PB

I’ve been talking to many fencer and they say corsair is mainly for pvp is that true? my main focus want to be pve wb dps. I’m not sure which route to go…still 1 week to decide. I have much research to do xD.

Sword 3 > Pelt > X > Fencer 3
the “x” can really be anything, it’s just that you can put corsair anywhere and remain safe for both pvp and pve, you can go with barb 1/anything else for that.

If you hate pelt you can also take hop2/barb2

reason why barb 1 isn’t popular yet is because we don’t know what rank9/10 is or if we will have more strong slash type skills