Tree of Savior Forum

Guide to Fencer / Doppel / Bullet Marker [PVE]

Nothing really for fencers, the change was mostly made for barb-doppels, since what you want on barb is only cleave and warcry. Sometimes seism stuns and frenzy can help but frenzy is also rarely used

sword 3 is very future proof with restrain and PB

I’ve been talking to many fencer and they say corsair is mainly for pvp is that true? my main focus want to be pve wb dps. I’m not sure which route to go…still 1 week to decide. I have much research to do xD.

Sword 3 > Pelt > X > Fencer 3
the “x” can really be anything, it’s just that you can put corsair anywhere and remain safe for both pvp and pve, you can go with barb 1/anything else for that.

If you hate pelt you can also take hop2/barb2

reason why barb 1 isn’t popular yet is because we don’t know what rank9/10 is or if we will have more strong slash type skills

I don’t hate pelt xD I find pelt 1 is really useful for finding grinding party. But I’m just worry what to take for ‘x’ or should I take out pelt1 and x for hop2/barb2? what do you recommend?

I always strongly recommend pelt, if you’re fine with it, take it

I won’t recommend barb 1 for the filler yet until we see future ranks, this is why we go back to corsair

there’s a kr patch where pillaging becomes built in for your character so that’s something to look forward to.

After i went Corsair, i never want to go back anymore. In high lvl maps with a lot of mage mobs the CC Dust Devil gives u is awesome, combine that with Restrain from SW3 and u can grind solo very safe without the need to heal anymore. Also u are a pirate!!!
For WB i dont think it ever matters what u choose before Fencer, because u´ll rarly use anything else then Fencer Skills. PB lvl 15 helps a lot against Knockbacks, Gung-Ho 15 is also something which scales realy good on Fencer.
I would not recommand Hoplite 2, cuz the amount of weapon switching…wah - bring someone else who is hop3-dragoon and u are safe.
Although Hoplite 1 with a maxed stabbing enhance is realy strong with preperation. (U have to stand still which is kinda hard at 330 WB)

I went Sw3-Pelt-Corsair-Fencer 3 and i probably will go for Corsair 3 (I realy like the idea of Rapier + Gun :3)
Corsair 2 is also something to look for cuz Hexen Dropper is just that awesome! - This all depends on what R9+10 will bring, tho.

hook too, common solo ambush spawn is by 3s, literally hook fest

yeah I love SW3 Pelt 1 x Fencer 3 - especially the sw3 costume :open_mouth:
what if X = Squire1? xD for repair (low durability) and arrest to stop boss from moving around? or is it better to go corsair? those are my 2 options atm.
I’m assuming rank 9 will be Matador?

Never really good to put squire1 in your ranks unless you’ve already made up your mind

corsair helps a lot more, hook doesn’t work on bosses but at least it’s a full disable that works on elites

hopefully rank 9 is matador, it could be rank 10 though.

arrest is a little lame, it only holds boss position, arrest a mineloader and it can still move with charge or green moving laser as an example

got it, and for this build do you usually use guardian or gungho?

Gungho mostly, guardian only when you need to get def cap and extra evasion for whatever reason (tanking/taunting while grinding to get “1” damage, hard bosses)

by default gungho 15 is used

i have problem with sp in wb lol…

I went pel barb lol, didnt really see what was so good with corsair besides the flag nullify. Only 12% chance @@

if your composee is level 10 and you have optimal ping, that is pretty normal

in long fights if that’s the case, level 1-5 composee will be better for 100% uptime on sp, different story if you got kriv3 friend

Well i got bad news for ur sw3 costume…
There´s currently a bug with the costume which occurs if u use a rapier.
The new animations for Pain Barrier and Restrain aren´t shown if u use a rapier - sadly. If u use PB and Restrain without a rapier of with another weapon like a sword the animations will show again.

Well at least for the female variant of the costume, not sure if the male has the same problem, tho.

For ur squire problem - I made another swordman who went Highlander 3 Squire 3 (Would highly advice to go highlander 1 barb2 now for this route btw.) that i can open my own maintenance shop and have my own tent (lvled this char with a pardoner and another squire 3 in our guild).

So i place my tent at a low traffic map and then i open my shop with low cost -> profit whenever u need repair port to ur tent and u are good for another hour.

Always whenever u repair keep in mind to repair until the 25% double repair occurs…it costs a lot over the time, but the additional durability is it worth.

In my special case i even have a guild tower, a lvl 6 pardoner shop, a lvl 16 repair and a lvl 16 maintenance shop at the place of my tent, tho.

One thing I’m missing in my fencer is cartar stroke…

One day IMC will remember the most popular fencer build (highlander memeliner) and allow a 70% efficient epee garde for Hl skills plus rapier “cross guard” attribute!

OH and… I’ve heard some guys saying that any swordsman can equip pistols now on ktos. Is this true? I wish I could use a manamana on my fencer 3.

Edit:

SB’s new video

+10 lolorapier lv 7 transcendence

mad dps
someone call mr kim to FIX this pls

There is only one thing this fencer is missing:

when you’ve finally gotten out of venier handicap lol

4 base +1 from lolo rapier, +2 from vubbe, +3 from hats, +1 from light plate, +2 from glads = 13

lel