Tree of Savior Forum

Guide to Fencer / Doppel / Bullet Marker [PVE]

I didn’t get the swordie portion where you can farm it half the dpk ( meaning it’s easier to farm it for swordie?) Why?

In this case, is because you’re farming a sword recipe.
Just like a cleric farming a mace recipe will get half of DPK too.

There is a thread discussing DPK and that hint was discovered by OP there.

For venier I never killed more than 500 yellow candle spiders. Maybe I was luckly, but happened to me 3 times.

As a farmer (rapid bangle hunter mostly) this is new to me. Thanks for the info :open_mouth: Imma use this knowledge moving forward, thanks! Added note hmmm, this may explain why I can farm a certain 1H sword faster using my shinobi vs my mergen.

But remember this “trick” only works for weapons or wepons recipe.

1 Like

updated the newbie+alts guide to match the 290 dungeon silver nerf

im still leveling up my sw3… then now barbar get buffed? XD

That Barb buff is peculiar to say the least. You’ll have to spend some time sprinting to even use it is it not? Dunno if its that valuable for a Fencer who is trigger happy on composee. Opinions?

it’s more for doppels than fencers, after the gem and headgear update it’s really best to go sw3.

even warcry that gives 600+ PA requires conditions, for SW3 you just PB and do your thing

and those expecting the doppel guide to be finished, it will take a bit more, still playing around with things

as for the murm, tos will probably die before i get it done lol

Any fencers who went through this hell and could tell me how long it took them to craft their Veniers? Preferably after removal of channels.

Both drop and spawn rate are giving me nightmares. 4 hours of searching and not a single amber has been found. Wish there was an easier way…

Took me 8 days all my 3 veniers(farming about 2 per day with DPE).
If you don’t have a doppel to speed up things, it will give you a big headache.

Nope, i dont own any doppel at all. I know that DPE would be insanely helpful in this situation but i dont feel like leveling another char just to for that. Worst part is that ambers on market reach about 1mln each…

Try to aim for 1 amber a day to not get crazy.
You can go just fine with cata rapier or magas.

I currently use Magas, but upgrade to Venier would be nice. Ambers are last thing from list to craft it.

Yo anyone knows if: if i am barb 1 and have 5 points left. Better to put stomping or embowel? I know both are useless but i gotta take one cos im not going more barb.

1 embowel 4 stomp

not that it matters really

Both sounds like useless skills to me lol, but i figured i wanna put points into the one with more fun.

What exactly is so bad bout those 2 skills btw. Sry brah, i usually ask before i add rather than trying first. Imc dont give resets easily

embowel - animation too long, damage too low, sometimes you get stuck…or maybe most of the time

stomping kick - damage too low, annoying animation

Ok thanks i just tried them, yes they are bad hahahah. Does the push range for embowel increase with lvl? I mean wow that push is so short it might as well have no push at all

idk actually, I just tried one point and told myself “wtf is this sht”