Tree of Savior Forum

Guide to Fencer / Doppel / Bullet Marker [PVE]

Forgot that new classes is based on spanish culture lol(torero).

About DPE if what I’m guessing is true, doppel can levelling 2x more when grinding.

It makes each pierce attack have x2 hit visual but the total damage per cast skill is increased by 100%. I have some videos about it in the past.

I hate them, but maybe matador give us some nice skills.
They could have a tauntlike skill with the cape and that would be useful.
Also i still think it will be a fencer 3 hidden class

Digging info, here the outfits:
Matador(Torero)

Luchador:

Male luchador outfit seems a magician outfit(if exclude the belt)

Looks like a Mexican Luchador to me, the female more than anything strikes me to Japanese Female Wrestler but the only exposure I’ve had to mexican Luchadores is overhearing things abotu Lucha Underground anyways soooo.
I do have that in the list though.

The female Matador is just bullshit madeup, female ones just weap pants too the times that happens, pants are good man.

The honnor of a luchador is your mask. If they don’t implement a mask, well, magician outfit with a large belt hehe. Female seems a dominatrix for me.
Any case will be a wast if some of those classes don’t suit for fencer c3.

New Swordsman classes rank 9

Well, Matador should use Rapiers or at least be compatible with them alongside Pierce skills in their damage, so if that is in R9 we are safe on that and male gets a sweet outfit.
If not, well, they have to re-release Centurion at SOME point.

1 Like

Well, I hope matador give us more skill to burst evasion but I think this time maybe even for magic atacks. Because actually our only deffense line is simply avoid damage. When they hit us they hit us like train… So maybe this is what IMC planning from the beggining. And who now?

Maybe they gonna burst bleed type damage like giving another skills what can imply bleed damage what gonna be in great synergy with Highlander. Or even both, not only imply but do more to bleeding targets.

IMC could have implemented a new attribute for Sept Etoiles, it’s my favorite Fencer skill. Some synergy with Preparation block (like not eating preparation charge), another overheat like Incineration from PD 2 or a infinite aoe ratio!

Rank 9, I wish we could get the option to give up the new classes and double advance an early rank we already have, so I could take Corsair 3 to use Rapier + Pistol. :wink: Corsair 3 Fencer 1 is too weak to consider.

Needing only 2 ambers and now I’m lazy lol.

Guys, prepare yourself. I’m almost sure we will get a class/circle reset in this current event:
GM Hints a Class Reset

Should I insert a Slowpoke meme just for you?

Yes please! Hehe.
I was very busy today and didn’t saw that news.

You were busy today? That’s rare

RL call us when we have to pay our bills.

alrighty thanks. well for me personally I don’t regret putting attributes on it, it just means I’ll do a little bit more damage to those who didn’t, either way it’ll be part of my rotation. maybe I’ll leave both Lunge and Sept at 50 now and focus on enhancing Composee from here on out.

still hoping they change their mind about Fleche not having attributes. doesn’t make sense.

anyone have a pelt>HL3>fencer2 skill build?
@Lostac @hienng1991

@Epten seems to be close
he is HL3>cor>fencer 2

Nope, mine is HL2>Corsair

I think @Kascly has a HL3>Fencer

is that a pvp focused build?