Tree of Savior Forum

Guide to Fencer / Doppel / Bullet Marker [PVE]

Well, actually Alchemist can do new potions but… still this don’t solve our problem.

LV10 - 605(2s)/847(10s)
LV15 - 765(2)/1071(10s)

A little more but… only a little.

Keista is still too OP.

Waiting for a gimmick where we can get a lot of it.

only able to mass produce rasvoy atm

So what do we do when we are out of SP? Auto attacks?

Seriously, I might consider taking Hop 1 just for Stabbing is a good way to solve SP problem. Or going HL3 for Slash burst

You should never run out of sp at all with level 1 composee.

I should have asked @Elaralam which lv Composee he has cause he ran out of SP quite frequently when we was clearing 130 dung.

Furthermore, I did a simulation with Composee SP consumption and found out that in prolonged fight (2 minutes or more) even Composee Lv1 will drain your SP quite fast

It does drain quite fast, but it will never really drain your SP as long as you use Lv10 SP pots instead of Rasvoy. Right now Lv10 pots are cheap so I don’t mind.

I’ve got level 1, so 3 with Venier. Eats your SP quite fast. I only use 1 pot per boss and then just let it run out. If I was chugging then at the right time, I would be able to keep it up for a while.

Just came here to say: "battle"bird is G-O-D-L-I-K-E.

xoxo

1 Like

That simulation was with perfect and ideal conditions so it’s bound to be somewhat different from reality.

Might go for a Battle Bird for more recovery. Good thing is I can buy 3 of this virtual chicken in a day of working.

@Elaralam: You even forgot to bring pots in our first 130 clearing run. Now I’m waiting for class reset so I can make a Scout 3

@Proxied any estimate how much you’ve spent on your Composee? I’ve got 50 on Lunge, Sept and Composee. I’m guessing Composee is still #1 priority on maxing attributes, would you consider Sept as next for that Prep burst? Seeing as Fleche don’t get any attributes.

Nowdays is 69,3kk before was 86,6kk

to max that you’d need about 80m+.

40m+ alone for level 90. so you spend about twice the amount for 10% more.

(not counting the discount)

Lol, I discovered a way to glitch DPE. I did it some times but didn’t realize how to do.

Time to report.

i think sept is bad when c3 comes out. I already regret having lv 50. prices have already been answered i guess. for future reference tos.neet.tv has a price calc for attributes just subttact 20% from the result for now

Don’t think prep will be /that/ bad. it still has Lv1 uses for your sept or makes your fleche look like 4 charges.

Also matador in case it’s a pierce fencer path in the future.

i meant sept im bad

I think matador/lutchador will be a new striker type.

Does crossguard stagger multiply fencer skill (pierce) hits by 2 times?

I never play highlander so I usually think it increased the damage same as spear lunge.

Luchador seems too much like a Hidden class, but I agree with it being of the Strike type, and Matador is obviously a Pierce/Evasion/Bleeding character.

yeah Sept is actually bad as it is now and I know other people spent points there too because there’s nothing better really

Only preparation is its saving grace. But It will still end up being better because of attributes compared to fleche with none when bursting bosses.

on another note:
I’m still enjoying my 50sec cd warcry lol