Tree of Savior Forum

Guide to Fencer / Doppel / Bullet Marker [PVE]

Balestra Fente This skill could also make Fencer better in PVP right?
(maybe just a little)

Iron hook -> Balestra Fente to dash in (still don’t know range might not that much) -> spam whatever combo ->Attaque au Fer ?? xD

*Oh this skill might me target lock?? not like Long Stride so maybe hook will break.

Epee Garde / Epee Stance
Max Level: 5
Type: Melee Buff
Cooldown: 0
SP: 87 (+12/Lv)
Critical Damage: (Skill Lv x 20)% -> Lv5: 100%
Duration: +30 + (Skill Lv x 3) -> Lv5: 45 seconds
Neutralises the physical defense from the shield equipped

So basically when you crit it will be *2.5 or something?

If one can manage to get a Centaurus card it will already solve Fencer’s aoe problem. Just a matter of correct positioning on those hitboxes.

Doppel skills looking fly on those previews. Such a shame for those long cd.

Attaque Au Fer

Balestra Fente

Epee garde

Fleche

8 Likes

That Fleche/Hexen Dropper sound makes me so happy :smile_cat:

Warcry gets some sort of scaling.

Damage to the existing increments - the lowest level of the target value x number of targets x 0.1]

Patch note link if you want to endure the atrocious translation of google.

• No buffs to Gung ho :cry:

When you duel a doppel and disarm his big sword

5 Likes

Oh my, i wake up to see all this new info, time to read it all!

I feel like it’s best for them not to buff Gungho at all. If it even becomes a percentage based where the said percentage increases with each level, it’ll just pigeonhole everyone into SW3. Now if they add a scaling attribute to it then it’s fine.

Yeah I get what you say. If I would change it, I’d make it increase attack speed.

So what gems are best for a fencer? I feel like it should be greens but does a high dex build like mine cover that?

Also, why would I choose plate or leather armour over the other? And if I took leather, is 50 con a good stopping point stat point wise?

Sorry for all the questions xD

Gems mostly green, that goes to your boots and weapon.

plate = higher def and HP bonuses, also 15% physical damage resistance

leather = evasion and only evasion, 75 free evasion for 4 parts+maxed mastery

1 Like

I demand Fencer Circle 3 costume for maximum Eruropa Faburous Noburu.

2 Likes

After that doppel’s attributes, now I give up him. There is no point in get more damage potential and stay disabled for a long time. They could fuse DPE and DOV, because don’t make sense in do DPS almost dead with no reward. DPE is for only last hit and nothing more.

Off: Damn, my wife always buying stuff from tp shop.

I’m so happy that pelt is saved. I have a SW>Pel>Barb2>Cor>fencer 2 and SW>Pel>Barb3>fencer 2 now I wanna try SW3>Pelt>Cor>fencer 3 wonder which one of these have the highest DPS output, I suck at calculations. And I don’t think I will be needing barb much now that Fencer got more skill to spam.

Guys, I decided to rerrol to the following build:

BUT
IMC is really getting on my nerves with this constant back and forth changes to Core Lower-Ranks.
WHAT IF THEY BUFF GUNG HO?!?! THIS IS THE KIND OF THING THOSE FUCKERS WOULD DO, AND SIMPLY BREAK EVERY SWORDSMAN BUILD EVER.
So, I made a Sword3 variant too:
(This considers Gung Ho as % already).

I’m already starting to get sick of rerollings :sob:

1 Like

@Lostac: Nope, I am doing the 130 dg mostly. I haven’t seen a single Ceberus spawn. But a Max Peta recipe is cheap anyway, about 1m.

inb4 120k Fleche crit. So good.

Time to drop Doppel for now, not as I expected

Ellaganos drops max peta, not cerb.

cerb should be glad band

Now I’m confused, my memory betrayed me

Btw, from the skill description. Eppe only remove def from the shield, not its options. So I can still wield shields without problems