Tree of Savior Forum

Guide to Fencer / Doppel / Bullet Marker [PVE]

might as well remove shield, that 15% damage from rapier should get amped by epee or the other way around

i agree with that, and don’t forget that we might get new op daggers (just like shields tho)

In case I need to tank and deal damage. Siauliai mission bosses are too fond of knock back moves these days

you flanconnade with style, screw shields, they’re like garbage can covers

1 Like

Is it normal at rank 2 to take forever to kill anything? :confounded:

Kinda worried my dex might be far too high, or that at least in the early game i should go str first

dex is actually more advisable early game, if this is your first time playing swordsman you have to get used to it

your power spikes at barb c2

1 Like

And running dungeons with tons of magic mobs

@Koalila: Get Sacrament and Blessing buffs from Pardoners in town. You will one shot everything

Dang :disappointed_relieved:

I’m hitting like sub 100 dmg at level 40 with level 40 gear. Is it better to take a 2h weapon until fencer or to stick it out with 1h and shield?

Did you try “buying sacrament”?

Many ways around it, check the first post item recommendations

durandal at 75 is generally the best and usable until 170 specially if you have arde

if you like 2H swords, dratt 2h sword to 170 should be nice

1 Like

Hello guys, I’m starting a Fencer and the build I intend to make is Sw>Pelt>Hl3>Fencer3, but I have some doubts.

-the bleeding damage from Crosscut won’t scale poorly considering I’ll be mostly DEX with only a bit of CON and STR? or the bleeding damage doesn’t matter that much at high levels?

-after the kTOS patch, Guardian is reducing only 2% patk at lvl 1, is it worth taking a Peltasta rank again and just avoid using Guardian for the time being?

-if I take Pelt I’ll be sacrificing Barb1, out of the Fencer 3 skills are there any slash type?

you shouldn’t rely on bleeding in the first place, a large number of monsters are immune to cross cut, but just have a total of around 100-150 str and you should be okay, no str works too if you have high PA from items

yeah, worth, might actually be even worth to get upto level 5 depending on your preferences

fencer 3 no, fencer 1 flanconnade as well as your HL toolkit

1 Like
  1. +18% evasion for the cost of 2% damage reduction is too good. Just take it
  2. Fencer has only 1 Slash skill: Flanconnade. IF you wish to take Barb 1, it will be more beneficial to HL rather than Fencer
1 Like
  1. Bleeding scales with PATK+Elemental, not STR. So, even if you have 0 invested in STR, but, somehow has 2000 PATK with a Venier (quite impossible, but still, for the sake of the example), your bleeding damage will be 2000+286.

2. Peltasta is back again, better than ever. Pick it.

3. Flanconnade is Fencer’s only Slash skill. You want it at lv1 for the effect, not the damage.

1 Like

@Lostac: Considering 3k+ damage, Dex will be better than Str for damage. And R8 Doppel has tons of damage. Your high Dex Doppel might be feasible for PvE after all

nah I stopped playing it completely and went with this one

a very op level 180 doppel wearing max peta and 2 sissels literally destroys things

o

Wait, wait. Is that what you called High Dex?

Your Doppel stat is almost completely identical to mine. My Doppel has about 200 Str, 70 Con and 100 Dex.

Dang, Battle Bracelet is expensive

thank you guys for the replies, I’ll carry on with this build :slight_smile:

no, this is my new doppel, not the old one, old one is 223 with 230+ dex

I might stop putting Str after I reach 250. And then pump Dex instead for my Doppel