Tree of Savior Forum

Guide to Fencer / Doppel / Bullet Marker [PVE]

Holy! It seems that the new Epee Stance has over 100% uptime. Or it might drain SP, still fine to me.

The new R8 update for kTos is going to arrive tomorrow. I really look forward to it

I’m doing some green gems high level, but my main issue probably will be roasting. get a high penalty x3 isn’t desirable.

got some level 8 gems ready for the 330 cap crit rate penalty

We’ll find out soon. Can’t watch the video but the new abilities sound good.

With magas 2 green lv5 and karacha lv6 gem got 254 critical rate.
When finish my gems I will beat 400 critical rate.

wait fencer has 4 new skills?
W - epee stance buff
A - the 3 overcharge mid range skills
D - i dont know this icon
F - looks like doom spike icon but seems like a male fencer

and why the hell did she not put composee in her slot??

400 crit rate is about 35-40% crit chance on a monster with 100 critical resistance, not bad

That excluding any dex points. I’m thinking in stack ella cards and invest points in dex to get 200 dex.

it looks like it could be the dash attack that we saw at the preview

Okay, so now Fencer is FullDex or go home.
The benefits of having high Crit overwhelms any single point someone might invest in STR.
At least, in my view now, considering the old STR vs DEX debate (which I already prefered DEX due to Evasion) also favors DEX for Fencers in a damage sense.

Are you at work? Watch it in your break then. I’m so hyped. I should reach r6 in a week and r7 in another. Who knows, the r8 update might hit iTos soon.

@Palazzo: Dex and Con. Without Con you will fall to magic mobs. Now that’s a huge buff to Dex, one more reason to put Dex as my main stat

This can’t be… there’s gotta be some kind of drawback…

draw back: shield effects gone as mentioned in the R8 Swordsman news

Shield effects gone should work similar to TBL. Get a Corsair, use Pistol. 140% more badass

except that you cant put corsair c3 and fencer c3 right now or even with R9

Just get a single circle of Corsair. Oh, silly me, Pistol is exclusive for Corsair C3. My wish to use Manamana has just gone

I stand in my position to not trust traielrs and to wait until the info is datamined in both skill and new equipment informations.

all of these discussions are apparently theory crafting so go wild with it until the koreans actually get to play.

and eventually even after the information (or even after we get to play the new classes) is out thanks to IMC they can eventually nerf/change things again without giving proper compensation
cough guardian

Fencer C3 looks like you’ll just end up using your pierce fencer skills at least 90% of the time atm. SW3 might be a very viable choice.

The video seems a bit bait with the no CD epee stance though.
New skill seems like 21 CD with 3 overcharge. I’m guessing the skill damage is within 1300-1600 damage range. The other two might be balestra fente and the disarming skill or they did some last minute changes.

Edit: I want a fencer c3 costume fam.

SW3->Pel->Cor->Fen3 seems like a winner. Since everything up to Fen3 is a filler and is there to provide you with support. Not sure I want to reroll though!