Tree of Savior Forum

Guide to Fencer / Doppel / Bullet Marker [PVE]

That 2 seconds is enough for me to do a full Pouncing and 2 lv4 Cyclone. Might not matter much to a Fencer anyway.

After seeing the performance of a Hl3>Pelt>Fencer in the mission. She topped DPS all the run even against Archers (a Fletcher, a Wugu and 1 more I don’t remember). Granted, those Archers died a few times due to bad positioning and the Mole. But the Fencer was still impressive. Not sure if a Sw3 can reach that kind of performance

remember dps ranking is bugged, don’t trust that. Unless you believe my fencer topped dps #3 by just auto attacking ellaganos the whole time

also level 1 PB is more than enough to unleash all barb3-doppel2 skills those extra seconds are to land a few hits

DPS ranking is bugged? First time I heard about this. Must check the bugs thread later.

Pouncing alone already takes 10 sec. Lv1 PB only gives 15 sec. I got knocked back a few times during Cyclone after PB duration expired. More times = better

Never needed pain barrier for pouncing, you must be playing sparta mode and get knocked too often.

PB>Cleave>cyclone>cleave>cyclone>cleave>Zorn>Zucken>redel>seism x2

also it’s soooo bugged you can’t even get a ranking even in dungeon sometimes

When you are dealing way too much damage than your party and the Poata started going after you.

Guess what is going on with bosses today? They SPAM SKILLS. God dang it, the Poata used its claws and repeatedly knocked me back like throwing its favorite toy.

And there is Harpeia’s invincible shield. She refreshed her shield even if it hadn’t run out yet

Ah, so that’s the ranking bug. I thought my DPS was so terrible sometimes that I wasn’t even ranked

Is it worth crafting Duelist? I’m currently gathering Lizard Ambers (it was easier to find Venier recipe!) and since I don’t have any other Rapier recipe, I wonder if 1-2 extra duelists might mitigate the durability issue.

Just get a sharp rapier or a magas rapier, duelist is very situational

1 Like

I just bought Catacomb when I saw it cheap. Haven’t had luck with Ambers yet…

Lostac, with all the “Highlander ruckus” created by the “About Highlander C3” thread, all of its subsequent spawn threads, and the Guardian nerf, don’t you think the Swordsman section needs a containment thread:
“Guide to Doppelsoldnering [PVE]” and an update in the Fencer builds here with Highlander variations?

Thank you. =)

I don’t really want to create guides I haven’t fully experienced, Yes I played highlanders and fencers but not both together.

Once I actually get to touch HL>Barb>fencer I’ll do it, for the mean time not using guardian right now is really better, the dps drop is insane. Too bad they got the gazing golem card for that run

yeah I don’t trust the dps rankings as well but with the new composee buffs I’m doing 10k per hit (partly thanks to thauma+his daino scrolls) without any attributes on it. this is while holding aggro too

Dude, look at 1:04. fencer epee stance crit for 40k o.0
spamable snipe huh ?

3 charges, 21 sec cooldown, not bad, not bad
(for that new skill i meant)

also based from that vid epee stance seems to last 40+ seconds, again, not bad

it has quite long reach too.

You can get spada recipe from extension gimmick. (My friend gave me one from it)

I think you shouldve post this on the gimmick thread, but whatever it’s fencer related anyway

got any screens of it from your friend popping out of box?

Fencer looks absolutely sick. I guess by the video, epee stance works over a certain duration.

WTF 43k crits…

The new skill does 3 hits with 3 overheat
Epee stance seems to last a lot, atleast the minimum to have it full time

Wow is this real!! A pretty amazing buff skill for swordsman class?? and 3 charges for fencer new skill.
So we get 4 new skill for FencerC3.

When I see miko block arrow with her thing I feel like fencer using flanconnade xD.

Someone saw that new dagger fencer was holding?
So epee stance is a 0 cd?
Lol, that will be a beast in my str fencer.

it benefits those with more crit rate, you choose actually

Consistent Stong crits

few crits, slightly stronger

Looking at that boost I can totally see that it doesn’t only boost crit attack stat like 2H sword mastery, but rather the whole crit damage, so IMO dex actually does better since the chance of getting all crits is there

this is like comparing to archers on cannoneers where dex for crit rate actually matters to get “big” crits in