Tree of Savior Forum

Guide to Fencer / Doppel / Bullet Marker [PVE]

it doesn’t always happen, but it can use it 3-4x in a row, happened once out of my 3 runs today

Concentrate should now be great on sw3, btw. My sw1 corsair has Concentrate @ lv.5 (no att.) and I’m getting +49 damage per hit. I took Gung Ho over Concentrate on my sw3 so I can’t test it.

concentrate.xml (15.5 KB)

^ use this to know if it’s worth resetting on your SW3

1 Like

My concentrate goes from 111 to 170

I was playing with a sw2 and his went from 119 to 250 :confused: Lv 5 Pain Barrier, Lv 5 Concentrate, no Restrain and no Guardian (damage "penalty) makes sw1 > pelt feel so weak :sweat:

Guys, is better all you take your hands in terranium before the price increase.
Edit, cartar stroke charging 50% less too.

Tested with my doppel and skull swing really ignores harpeia shield even if she casts after skull swing debuff applied before. She casted 5 times that shield and my skyliner still doing 9,3k. With cartar stroke, after the 50% less casting time, lv 5 cartar stroke increased my damage in 2,5k(critical) in plate armor enemies.

yeah I just noticed it. its dropping its shield earlier and way often than it used to. though I’ve never had a problem with it, Cyclones were enough to break through it.

tom is the patch for ktos right? can’t wait for it. hopefully I could decide on my main now lol. if the new slash buff from Doppel turns out to be a debuff, I’m going Fencer.

Any recommendation for HL3 Fencer build? To be specific HL3 > Barb1 > Fencer2. Kinda confused on Moulinet/Cross Cut/Skyliner skill point distribution.

Just leave cross cut at 1, Moulinet can be lowered as well you will rarely use it since the animation is quite long

as for cross guard depends if you are planning to make a high str fencer

Ah yes, stats recommendation as well. Personally I’ve always inclined to high dex Fencer. Never been a fan of being knocked around.

should be like this if you don’t like cross guard

(I don’t like it either thanks to manual switching)

as for the stats wait out on how effective cards will be first

1 Like

Should have switched Gungho and Pain Barrier. 9 more damage is useless unless IMC decided to buff Gungho

thing is, you will use it a lot more, remember we’re going to ignore guardian from now on because I won’t be including pelt from my new swordsman builds now either

9 patk? No thanks, 3 more seconds for PB means more DPS, I believe you didn’t read his sentence carefully

Pain barrier cards, use them wisely.

3 seconds hardly matters, if we’re talking about level 10 PB and level 15 PB then that’s a real dfiference, level 2-5, no.

and I think you forgot that this was a HIGH dex fencer unlike your knockfest str doppel lol

I plan to take like 3/5 Gung Ho and 4/5 Pain Barrier, unless they changed Gung Ho to scale with something.

But here we are scaling the difference between 9 patk from Gungho and 3 seconds PB.

And PB cards will take away your precious card slots.

A high Dex Fencer has at most 80-85% evasion, which is obviously not guaranteed to evade everything. This is why PB is more useful than some meager damage

yeah that’s better to get the attributes at least, I’ll put it at 5/5 because I don’t wanna regret anything

I have my PB 4/5, doesn’t make any real difference.

You just start moving around when your PB is almost done. also that’s two seconds of PB only, because you’ll put gungho at 3/5

also card slots aren’t really precious, IF pain barrier is your goal in the first place you’ll end up putting PB cards.

this is why I have plans on SW3 fencer to avoid PB cards and go full ella cards.