Tree of Savior Forum

Guide to Fencer / Doppel / Bullet Marker [PVE]

yeah for split shot 130 dungeon farming, or higher dungeons if they give better silver after the update

Btw, how do I improve my Barb3>Doppel? I think it’s underwhelming to me: skills have long cd, get knocked back a lot, etc

nothing, that’s the problem if you have high str low evasion doppel build.

maybe pain barrier cards

for the cooldown, even Highlanders suffer the same. but yeah pouncing cd is too long

just finished 130. still gives the same amount.

1 Like

I have 100 Dex and 200 Str, maybe that’s why. Oh well, she is going to be my 130 rush slave anyway.

@migzzz: the 130 dg is really amazing after the update. 3 runs and Harpeia used her shield every 10s. I spent 5 minutes to kill her

I have level 5 on all of mine. They need to add swashbuckling like effect to other abilities as attributes. Good candidates would be Jolly Roger and Warcry. Jolly Roger already kind does that but the area of effect is very small. Warcry would need more range as well.

really? didn’t happen to me. though I noticed she used it way earlier than usual.

She even refreshed her shield duration during my runs. Worse, 6 times in a row

Btw, someone just shouted

yeah I saw the vienie weapons on the notes. I’m thinking of changing my Magi to Vienie. well it’ll all depend anyway on the skill details for Rank 8 if I’ll be doing Doppel or Fencer.

Remove your weapon + Phys Atk gears/costume before using Guardian

if you still want to use it (to much effort lol).

still a great loss for higher than lv1 sadly

Did you see the recipe part?

Btw, temp maintenance inbound

haven’t seen anyone gotten it yet, but these are the two that I am considering.

(I really hate the way Magi looks)

yeah no announcement in game though. one of my guild members told me. had to rush my remaining runs.

Venie TB will replace magi, it’s superior in every way except aoe ratio.

That Overknife is better. Crit atk is useless anyway

3 slots + 3 level 7 green gems (easy to get with gimmicks) = massive power
on VTB

Need advice, barb 3 to fenc2 or barb 2 cor1 fen2?

corsair is more defensive/farming oriented

barb3 is more aoe/damage oriented, your pick.

Cleave>Lunge>Dust devil x3 is strong too

@hienng1991
@migzzz
can confirm harpeia sometimes uses shield 4x in a row now after this patch, luckily i can break it easy, would be a pain otherwise lol

Didn’t noticed any effect in that shield.
Tested now and harpeia dies in the same time as before.

Edit: Now i get it why harpeia dies in the same time: Skull swing.