Tree of Savior Forum

Guide to Fencer / Doppel / Bullet Marker [PVE]

Idk if 8 Ella cards for 80 Dex is a good idea or not. Probably better on Archers though.

Slash damage is indeed way too inferior to Pierce. I lost the 1st dps position to a Hop-Cor today twice. I hate spear users

Well, got to make up for all that lost evasion somehow.

I prefer % evasion card than Dex. Better scaling.

Btw, anyone here experiencing lag?

After a bit of choice paralysis I ended up just doing my 3 talt runs and play overwatch. :smiley: I want to know how the Fencer 3 skills work exactly!

@hienng1991 did had some lag when I was doing 130 talt run.

%evasion card is only evasion, dex gives you crit rate too. you should be able to get the rest of the evasion from transcendence…maybe

also rip guardian after this patch

What’s worse I have a level 5 guardian…

Ok so after this patch my highlander can do 10k crit per vertical slash with level 1, no damage enhancing attributes, level 145, high dex. (reminder that there were debuffs but I didn’t get to count how many)

But it has pelt with level 4 guardian. Off to reroll it I guess

also barb giant swing is monstrous now

I believe this is a great synergy for HL3>barb1>fencer builds because cleave and lunge are already debuffs that boost slash damage, AND vertical slash gets more benefits depending on the number of debuffs placed on the target. That’s a double boost

gotta test my lvl 4 Vslash later

1555 base dmg

Don’t tempt me to reroll :wink:

Have you decided what your new Fencer is going to be like?

That is my build. I will test this new vertical slash when server come back.

not yet really, since HL3 was pretty lacking before this patch I expect more /possible/ changes. So maybe I’ll touch shinobi or scout first until we get more info about the next major ktos patch notes

I’ve been telling people in-game and on reddit for the last 2 months that High3>Barb1>Fencer2 is the highest swordsman DPS available (even more-so now with vertical slash buff its massive).

I watch my friend Armor break > Bleed > Cleave > Lunge > Skyliner x3 for 30k each, then cleave >Flanc spam, then Conq > Prep > Sept > Composee spam til the 15s CD of the other rotation is done. He will now replace 2x flanc spam with vertical slash.

Its already 3rd highest single target in the game behind Fletcher3 and wugu before this massive buff to it.

Would have to see highlander c3 with high attributes on 280 before I really jump into anything. All I know is if pouncing gets decreased cd patch and the fact that few people does like ~20k+ crits on cloth types, it will easily be better than highlander c3 unless you’re really on point in using cross guard and fencer. Skyliner is a beast on its own though…

What Highlander skills are NOT restricted to 2H weapons

everything except cross guard

@Lostac, did you test Guardian? If it’s too serious, time to drop Pelt

yes, it’s ugly because all my pelts with guardian have it at level 4, I won’t use it.

Also updated the concentrate calc to include base damage

alright so I ran lvl 90 dg solo and it gave me 72k silver which is quite an improvement from last time but still underwhelming. Anyone run 130s today and see if they nerfed it or did anyone try other dgs to run solo?

Going scout 3 ? ?!??

The amount of silver dropped in the following instances will be increased:
Historic Site Ruins
Demon Prison Guild
Hollow Thorn Forest Dungeon
Collapsed Residential Quarters
Thorny Vines Forest Dungeon
Archmage Tower Dungeon
Catacombs Underground Dungeon
Deep Underground Prison Dungeon
Blue Fortress Dungeon

Should be more silver, the patch said so. I haven’t touched the game for today, sorry