Tree of Savior Forum

Guide to Fencer / Doppel / Bullet Marker [PVE]

Shinobi? I was thinking of making one. Well, I was thinking of making a grind character with Corsair C3, since rank 8 doesn’t add anything to Corsair I was just thinking of doing hop2 cor2 shinobi cor3 at rank 8. Problem is that Shinobi’s bunshins only clone specific skills and they are swordsman skills, not ideal. I hope they’ll rethink that. Kunai then Pistol shot with Bunshins. Sounds pretty good. While they are at it rework DWA from the ground up!

I like corsair as well but wouldn’t Crosscut and Skyline be better for DPS? Plus it gives you more to do, skillwise. Pelt Cor was my first thought though.

dps wise yes, but for my build I’ll let fencer do everything and everything else taken before fencer are supports. I can’t imagine dealing with 100k hp mage monsters without stuns, you’ll have to bash your way through and it might ruin positioning

How is Restrain? I thought Sw3 got Restrain buff quite a while ago, it should be somewhat useful in PvE. Surely not reliable as Helm but still decent

it’s good but the stun doesn’t even last long, it should be <1 sec iirc

reason why it’s good for cata is that they can restrain-rush things to death while moving, we can’t do that

Bruh, I’m hyped as hell. By the things are moving now, R8 might be sooner than we thought. Still holding on my silver and stat reset til I see fencer c3 skills. SW3 restraint buff is nuts. Still gonna hold on leveling a specific card too til I know if reaverpede and others will be obtainable.

Ah that’s why compared to 2s stun from Helm, Restrain is inferior.

Btw, what’s the new Concentration formula, I don’t see any difference in game

check the xml file I uploaded a few posts back, the patch is tomorrow

1 Like

Ah, I thought it’s today. No wonder why Concentration is still the same. A decent patch finally

Sounds like you need a Barb. Neither pelt, HL or corsair offer a stun. Though Corsair does have dust devil.

HL’s Crown could do the job being an anti magic “stun” given you invest enough Str. You can’t get it to 100% but at 10 it’s close enough. The issue is, can you hit the entire group with it. I haven’t really tested it on my HL just yet.

It’s true that Fencer is really self-sufficient given we have a 0cd skill.

dust devil is one of the best cc tools, it’s not resistable so far

Except when it doesn’t quite work and the mob still does something.

You have to use it before the mob does any animation, then you chain it. once the mob animation starts your dust devil will fail

How are you guys coping with the new guardian?

By removing it from my skill bar. :wink: Other option is to roll a character without Pelt. I might do both…

by not using it at all and abuse the new system by getting the evasion patch through cards, and maybe transcendence system

What was the card that gives evasion?

Not affected at all since I didn’t plan to make high dex to be super evasive tank. In fact, I’m waiting for phada to be craftable for my fencer.
I’m going to put around 110-120 dex investment with 2 phadas, and the rest of the dex compensated with ellagonos cards (+dex). Then I’ll try to start aiming for level 8 crit gems which should be decent enough crit rate with ballestra fente and my dex will not be too high to affect my cross guard.

Ellaganos says agility, it’s probably dex, so a Lv10 ella card would give you 10

We’ll find out tomorrow won’t we. If it’s 10 Dex per card, we can get 80 Dex out of it by rank 8. That’s not bad.

Wasted 5kk in silver and my damn magi didn’t go to +8. Anyone here experiencing a bad luck too?

Edit: Now got +8 lol.