Tree of Savior Forum

Guide to Fencer / Doppel / Bullet Marker [PVE]

Lol, I’ve tried solo dg 130 with my fencer 190 and…WTF, AA doing 3,5k dmg.

it should do 4k-5k if you have the same gear setup as i do, with sacrament of course

That was with venier +0.

yes my setup includes +0 venier
edit: here we go

I don’t even have a fav team to root for because I just got into Dota 2 this year. I tumbled on some Dota 2 rampage videos while looking for some nice EDM songs.

4-5k AA before or after Coquille?

no coquille, just AA and gungho

it should be at least 4k+
2.3k+++ on the main, 1.8 or something on the sacrament

There is something away strange. My fencer has 800+ attack and don’t do 4k attack in AA, maybe lvl I don’t know.

Edit: Your build seems like my doppel build.
Edit2: Here my setup:

Forgot I’ve upgraded my venier +8 today, my bad.

first, shield charge is for KNOCKING DOWN , is the only skill in the game that ■■■■■ up clerics with their safety zone, second… you can run while using shield charge.

that’s because where lostac is and i’m (we are both 280… but after 250) everything will most likely be a demon or dark property, plus lostac has a heavy critting build, making you AA hit hard (cause sacrament add another layer of similar dmg, i do like 1,9-2,1 for auto and sacrament hit for like 1,9 makings thus far something like 4k for each hit.

Sword 1> Rank 2 > Rank 3 > Rank 4 > Corsair > Fencer 2/3

What should i do for ranks 2, 3 and 4 if i do not want to switch weapons (two handed sword or spear) or use shield?

I forgot additional line damage lol.
My main damage is 3,5k(yellow) and didn’t noticed aditional line damage.
Tomorrow I will check.

Barbarian. No weapon restriction. Pelt>barb c2, I’d say.[quote=“Baadaq, post:1694, topic:300257, full:true”]
first, shield charge is for KNOCKING DOWN , is the only skill in the game that ■■■■■ up clerics with their safety zone, second… you can run while using shield charge.
[/quote]

It’s supposed to raise block against ranged physical damage. Do you run after you cast it? I tried casting it while dashing and I get slow. The knockdown is really nice. Makes so easy to land hooks on 1v1.

with the channeling active you can dash, the same happens with slithering, the block increase is meaningless atm (most archer pack a lot of str).

I didn’t saw that big 1982 additional dmg:

Goes to Cobalt Forest to farm for some Fossilized Lizard Amber at 2am. Sees 5 people farming. :confused: I kinda doubt they are all Fencers…

Lizard Ambers have DPK 80ish/channel. Ya just gotta keep channel hopping due to low mob pop count.

Thank goodness my DPE saved me a lot of time with double boonies.
If you’re in SEA Varena I still have 1 spare, can give it for free :ok_hand:

It says 1% drop chance on tos base. DKP items are usually shown as ?%. Sadly I’m on Fedimian but thanks for the offer.

One thing I’ve noticed, is that there were less people farming during the day than the night. There was no one in Cobalt Forest when I went there during the day. Same thing with Tenent 1F, it was just bots while late at night there were 3 people actively trying their luck.

Tried to solo 130 again. I managed to get around 120k with ease but when it comes to magic mobs, well doesn’t seem worth it. The worst are the two rooms after mineloader, I skipped them entirely, then did some areas towards the last boss. Ended up at 160k but it took a bit too long for those extra 40k. If I didn’t have Barb’s stuns, I would be in trouble! Makes me appreciate them more.

Use bash for knockdown + iron hook with attribute (if you have corsair) help quit a lot in that area. I also agree that it’s not worth for me right now too haha. (190 fencer)

Pretty certain lizard amber isn’t DPK drop, as it takes random amount of kill between drops (in my case, it ranges from 80ish to 300ish). Poison bangle recipe might be DPK drop tho. Yes I was farming alone for the most part.

Also I think shiny mob never drop DPK item, since while farming those 12 lizard ambers I found 1 silver Upent and 1 gold Upent, which dropped 1 and 2 lizard ambers respectively, but no poison bangle recipe. Ended up with 4 poison bangle recipes (and 12 lizard ambers) after 1200ish kills.

Shiny mobs drop DPK items, but I believe they have limitations.

Example, Acolyte boots and gloves on Nefritas cliff from Deadborn Scap Mages, they are DPK but shinies drop both of them.