Tree of Savior Forum

Guide to Fencer / Doppel / Bullet Marker [PVE]

HL2>barb
HL3
HL2>pelt

really depends on your preferences

1 Like

After the update the hitbox is fine and I’ve never needed to use pain barrier with it

Actually something to add, if your server has mages as a majority ignore HL3. if you’re thinking about improving slash types via skull swing damage put that away, barb with cleave is better and you get to have an actual stun because the classes you pick doesnt have a stun. only knockdowns and dust devil

so you taking HL3 is waiting for that vertical slash buff and improving your cartar stroke

also forgot, more crown duration

Tks. Let me see here

HL2>Barb: ok, I will consider this
HL3: Skull Swing is not needed much. Higher lv Skyliner for some 200 damage is undesirable
HL2>Pelt: So this one then

@Proxied: Low evasion, knock back mobs are reason why I have to use PB. And trying to hit 3-4 passable mobs with Pouncing is weird

@Palazzo

I am “studying” Highlanders now, though I already did one on another character long time ago.

If Epee makes shields nonexistent, Highlander1 will be there on rank2, because of Cartar and Crown, I can’t agree more here. Sword2 is only if Sword3 is mandatory. Or if sword2 give some blocking rate for rapiers/daggers. (wishful thinking).

Spending more ranks on highlander is the issue, as I might have better options for my playstyle. And taking more circles for uptime is not that an absolute argument.

@Lostac

I agree that Barb is at its peak at 2nd, but I think Highlander is best at 3rd. But it might be a matter of preference.

Start stacking dem ellaganos cards, you seem to be lacking dex(or evasion out of that pouncing).

I’ve gotten myself a bunch already, and coincidentally a max petamion out of it.

Well, it’s a high Str Doppel so Dex is not really necessary. I am not going Barb 3> Fencer 2 anyway

Ellaganos card? Tosbase says it increases Agi? Wut?

should probably mean dex.

Do you…not like yellow numbers? you can fill your doppel with either pain barrier cards or ella cards.

I like both white and yellow numbers. I am not racist in anyway. I have no idea which cards are optimal for Doppel and Fencer, should look into this system later

Since I haven’t seen an answer elsewhere and the subject of cards is sort of at hand…

Did KR ToS release any new methods of getting cards? I haven’t seen anything in screenshots other than what currently exists in the game

If they didn’t add anything new it seems like the best card for phys classes to get really is ella

They mentioned something about doing “something” on other missions available aside from siauliai, it /might/ be a reward from them.

Been foolishly :wink: trying to farm for Battle Bracelets. 250 of those Galoks down today. Feels like my time is best spent soloing 130 and just getting those 5 mil to get it from all those botters and afkers in those 3 channels. Not that I didn’t know that already.

Sadly farming a DKP item in such area is just… not fun. Everytime I see a person, I feel uneasy. IMC should really reconsider the DKP rubbish they have at the moment. I feel like I’m playing the lottery knowing full well it’s a negative investement.

I’m finding this new bug where quest npcs don’t appear even more annoying. I can’t progress with any of my alts at all.

Is this TOS telling us to take it slowly?

I have three characters that I need to bulk up, Fencer, Doppel and Scout.

That’s what happening since the last maintenance. Freaking Demon Prison

Swear I’m losing hella silver due to the excessive instance. Want to make my attributes all high by the time they drop more features and when KTOS gets r8.

I heard someone talking about attributes

I might turn this fencer into an experiemental one for R8 either way lol

and give birth to an even more OP fencer.

True. I’m waiting til next week too before I dump more silver but I’ve probably invest too much already on my fencer

Nah, Invest your silver in DC, Wings or EG. Place your bet here

DC.
20characters3248071e

Pls, my two favorite teams (Ehome and TNC) already lost. I have nothing else to root for which. Maybe EG because they were my fave last year, but they destroyed ehome down to LB.