Tree of Savior Forum

Guide to Fencer / Doppel / Bullet Marker [PVE]

I think you were mistaken. Fencer is made for dps but you will need to invest in Str to dish out some damage.

Barb C3 build remains the cookie cutter build for dps Fencer at the moment. But some people including me are trying to build HL3 instead of Barb 3. Well, it’s just a choice, you can take Barb 3 if you wish.

As for Pelt, remember thatGuardian is going to be nerfed soon, it’s highly advisable to put just 1 point in Guardian to take its evasion attribute.

REJOICE my fellow fencers, stat reset is out there for you.

Do not disappoint me from now on.

Meh, I’ll probably save it, I only need a reset on my guardian, not a whole skill or stat reset.

I’ll save for a bit, my current stats are not bad. Actually totally forgot about Mystery Reward. I was just opening the boxes, got two 7 day tokens so far.

I also got two, but not on the server I play frequently O_o

I have some doods at Klaipeda while I main in Silute.

I’m tempted as hell to reset my stats to str but we’ll see about the skill descriptions of epee stance and balestra fente

with the stat reset potion would it be worth resetting stats and only putting up dex and con? or what

Wait for rank 8 and decide.

IMO if the new epee stance works where your critical hits are amplified, I would very much prefer having Very high dex over str. This ensures almost all my hits are actually strong “crits” instead of very few strong crits.

so if i was to do it how much con/str/dex would i put in at lvl 213ishy i know hard to say without knowing exact stat points but roughtly?

If it was my fencer I’d stay the same with my stats
it’s currently 63 str 62 con 189 dex

Hold off until we know how the skills work for Fencer 3. That’s what I’m doing. I’d love to be able to go full Dex.

@Lostac almost exact same stats. Just got lower got a bit less Str and Con. But I have 21 or 22 points in SPR and rest in Dex.

where did you get the stat reset?

Let’s not forget the posibilities of the new tier of equipments, who knows if we’ll get new and better equips to get in the critical rate/damage and avoid area (outside of boots on the later) out of them, alongside other details this would imply.

Hey @Lostac, can I just Catar Stroke and Skyliner everything till rank 6? On my way to make a HL3>Fencer. Stacking AOE ratio to use skills seems like a good idea on HL since this class skills are quite powerful and lower cd than Barb

yeah sure you can, I have a pel>HL3 but I stopped because it felt very lacking, not even interested in touching it anymore and it turned into a 130 boss rushing slave lol.

Anyway it shouldn’t feel “lacking” anymore once you get to fencer. I just completely lost interest in mine.

Lacking? Probably rank 5 syndrome. I also kinda lost interest in playing my QS due to lack of AOE. 3 cubes per alt is nice, I’m trying to save 50 cubes and open them all at once. Got a Peta the last time I did. I hope I can get another

HL in general, I had my fun playing barbs. even my pardoner lol

Barb skills have too long animation imo. Can’t remember how many times I failed to use skills because mobs have tons of knockback and CC

Another issue with barbs is that there’s quite a bit of downtime between the skill cooldowns. Which not a problem once you get Fencer’s 0 CD spam.