Tree of Savior Forum

Guide to Fencer / Doppel / Bullet Marker [PVE]

:joy: I almost forgot IMC made Granado Espada lol

It’s pretty much the same elements. They also have high guard, kneeling shot and other ToS not-so-original things.

has anyone farmed a sage wall? im currently doing it and it sucks. 3300+ kills nothing yet

I thought about it, then decided not to do it. :smiley:

just kill them randomly while waiting for cerb to spawn. that’s what I did, didn’t get sage wall recipe but got the cube. at least I didn’t waste time

I just noticed magas rapier got a block rate of 43. I don’t know if that’s a typo or not. Most shields got block rate of 1 while aias got block rate of 2. Does anyone own magas rapier?

Used to, it’s only like having a shield using a rapier.

so it doesn’t work anymore? haha good to know. That’s preety dope.

it does work, just think of it like having a shield with the default non-hold C block rate, so the description is wrong, but it works

Thanks for the tip. I might get one for extra rapier on deck.

The game is totally amazing after the latest maintenance. I couldn’t make another female Swordie, only male. I shouldn’t have deleted my previous HL to make some room. Oh well, at least male Fencer does have an elegant trench coat.

And now I can’t advance to the next class. That’s great

1 Like

eww male fencer.

ewww
ewww

you must love seeing guys on your monitor

1 Like

I was so freaking pissed so I deleted him right away.

And don’t tell me what to do. You do have a male Doppel whom have a clown-like outfit with baggy sleeves.

At least the trench coat is elegant

pls, I use school uniform on my doppel

Classy French trench coat >>>> Korean school uniform

yeah with ugly striped pants lmao

Says the guy who wears checkered pants

Now i’m sad

/20sadeptens

You forgot Oracle’s magic mirror?

not even sure if that’s permanent, because if you check the preview the female cleric on the mirror still uses male cleric clothes?