Tree of Savior Forum

Guide to Fencer / Doppel / Bullet Marker [PVE]

hi im a lvl 202 pel>barb 2> corsair 1> fencer and im finding i get hit alot and i feel that i have messed up stat wise. invested 60 in str >.> 40ish in con the rest into dex. i get destroyed by magic which i figured is normal for low con but still. just looking to see if i need to go full dex and some con from begining or if this character is salvageable. ty

sounds to me like you are just under geared as your stat build should be just fine

i have rokas, venier, karacha, vubbe, zachariel bracelt, rapid bangle, strength pendant.

Stat wise its definitely fine. Some mobs do have relatively high accuracy around those 200~210 maps, can’t remember which, so use guardian 24/7. Also don’t try maps that is 10+ your level, I think most swordsman just won’t cut it.

I survived with that gear, are you soloing?

If yes, use dust devil, bash, seism and helm chopper in a way where you chain disable them

thanks i am soloing i will and see if it works. just after finding this thread and reading it all learnt alot and wanted to check because i love my fencer so much fun.

Good luck, just remember dust devil is your best disabling tool since there are monsters that cannot be knocked or stunned.

Remember that you can always ditch those acc and take acc with better mdef instead.
Or switch to cloth set.

when it comes to relying on dex to survive your most important equip is your boots (and taking advantage of at least 3 set leather armor masteey in most cases)

Having trouble surviving? Get a shield or two. Namely Bettleback and Sage Wall if you can afford these

Wait a minute. Did you up Leather Mastery?
This is really odd, you should been avoiding them.
Also, dumb question, but worth it: Are you using Swash Buckling against Archer and Magic mobs? If yes, don’t.

Leather mastery is actually okay for now where it gives 75 evasion with four pieces on a 280 level cap. Later on with higher level cap I doubt that it will be useful.

(75 evasion is basically a free shade piece)

I’ve got around the same stats with 21 points in SPR so even less Dex than you… but otherwise almost the same. I generally don’t get hit much. There were a few hellish maps where it was important to position problematic mobs well, so that I could Seism, Helm Chopper stun them and burst them down. Key here not to pull too many.

Again, where’s the source of that?

yeah maxed leather attribute. followed advice took it slowly and changed combo of skills up and managed to quest up to 213 since i posted. no swash buckling unless i know i can slaughter the mobs. need to replace my boots and pants they are crappy legwyn gear. probs get roxona or shade whats better?

You can also try to stick 2 green gems in your boots.

But yea, try to keep the mobs in a stun/knockdown loop.

Before Crown:

After Crown:

This mob has 118 INT.
I will try to find a boss with good INT and post the results.

Edit: Didn’t found any boss with high INT. Anyway, Shadowgaler AoE Hits arround 800, with crown debuff goes to 1 dmg.

there’s no source, i tested it myself against a full int warlock and while his spr was one after the hit his int was reduced for the equal amount of my str+that 10% at my level (i only did have 300 str at that time and he was with 640 int and ended with 310).

I see.
Well, it’s a nice addition to PvE, as rarely even Bosses have more than 200 INT (considering a DEX Fencer build, with 0~200 STR).
Now, for PvP use, there would be the need for a Full STR build for it to be game-changing, but it’s still a nice addition, specially against Wizards that invest in both CON and INT, or even SPR (then their status would be lowered and the reduction would be more meaningful).

Lol some one offerted me 10kk im my headgear 3 with AoE attack ratio @_@.
My eyes shined.

PS: I paid 550k