Tree of Savior Forum

Guide to Fencer / Doppel / Bullet Marker [PVE]

2hand rapiers[Estoc] when? So we can finally use CrossGuard without weapon switching.

They should just allow us to dual wield rapiers. They could also add another attribute to Fencer3 that buffs our damage further if don’t use a secondary weapon, maybe something that scales off Dex and Str. While I’m a wishful mode, can they add an attribute that makes the rapier lose the durability twice as slow. Would be a nice payback.

Wouldn’t high dex Doppel have a better time in PvP than Fencer in such build?

not doing it for pvp, just pve. Since guardian is going to get nerfed that’s the plan along with the new concentrate

it should net you 200-300+ bonus per hit with the new formula+more PB and restrain when I need it/

Originally planned to go Sw1-HL2-Barb1-Pelt1-Fencer (Dex build) but with the guardian nerf, I’m not sure if its worth getting pelt just for Swash.

Might go Sw2 or HL3 instead.

since you’re already there HL3 is a good idea, the new vertical slash based on the korean patch notes gives you 30% more damage per debuff, you can have 2 more through Lunge and Coquille, that’s +60% aside from what you already have

I second this My Grand Cross broke in just a solo 130 run. I have no idea how Fencer can play with just meager weapon durability. Maybe repair every 30 minutes?

If you’re into crossguard and can pull it off, it actually makes composse hit 4 times but the other two is not as strong as the original 2. Same goes for lunge which makes it also semi 8 hits. I couldn’t count sept etoiles if it remained 8 or what not but for sure it hit like 12 or more hits.

How long does the Lunge debuff last, for that matter?
I can’t find documentation on that anywhere.

Lunge ~ 4 seconds
Coquille ~ depending on level, long enough to have 100% uptime

@Lostac

How much is your AA/Composee damage on uhh maybe Pawnd
in 130 Dun?? (You use venier right?)
I kinda want to compare damage with catacomb rapier which I’m using right now (well I’m only 183 haha so just want to know Composee damage too)

Hm… man they really should give Lunge an overheat if we have to work with these timers.

We have a lot of rapiers on hand

But not many Veniers. I always have 2 Grand Cross and 2 Arde on my main QS but I’m sure that having 2 Veniers will be expensive as hell

2k-3k+2k (something like that) Basic+Sacrament
around 9k-10k per composee, 0% damage attribute

Sacrament
Aspersion
(I dont use gungho/concen)

+0 Venier
+0 Karacha
x2 Sissel Bracelet
Strength Pendant
Rokas Leather
Roxona Leather Boots
Ibre Pants
Vubbe Fighter Glove
Cos1 - Aoe ratio +1
Cos2 - sp regen
Cos3 - 28 poison property attack

monsters hit me 1-50, mostly miss

edit correction: Ibre Pants, not superior bandit pants

So, for Fencer to be usable, one needs to have a Gate of Babylon of rapiers.

How about having projection magic in order to create unlimited rapier (works)?

But seriously, the durability issue of fencers make me think if this class is in fact intended for short-term duels, like PVP or boss. Using rapiers on the long run is always bad for your wallet.

Not necessarily true I’ve found a couple cheap ones by always stalking the market. The first one I bought cost 5m which is pretty expensive. The second one I got a petamion recipe in 130 dungeon run and someone traded me it for that (it was also already +6). The third one I found a couple of days ago for 3m and it was already socketed and +5

That being said the damage difference between venier, cata rapier, and duelist is pretty negligible. You won’t be sacrificing all that much (and some of your previous class skills can actually do MORE damage) by using a different rapier if necessary

Seriously, which server are you on? Klaipedia I assume. Here in Fedimian, I have never seen a Venier on sale. People still shout for Fossilized Lizard Amber all the time but I hardly see anyone answer

Well, late game you’ll farm silver easily.
But until then, you don’t need the best of the best - go with variety also.
Sharp is a specially cheap and useful one.

One rapier is enough for a full run if you time it with your pardoner buffs, buffs gone, I go home.

Of course, that’s with squire c3 repairs which i spam sometimes to get double which makes it 52/22 or 54/22