Tree of Savior Forum

Guide to Fencer / Doppel / Bullet Marker [PVE]

Boots is no good. At the same level, Vine Boots can be almost as good, and so are Soul Chaser Boots.
3 Medakia Metal Decoration is madness.

I’m lv128 and my Armour pieces are:
Shade Dancer, Shade Skirt, Vine Boots and Legwyn Family Leather Gloves

Only if there’s also a Hidden Bonus for wearing the whole set and I don’t know.

Well, you get dex which is a nice add. Magic defense bonus ain’t really that of a big deal if you’re just getting it from 1 source. You could also opt out for red veris gloves instead of legwyn.

For now, ima stick to superior bandit armor + superior bandit pants + red veris gloves and shade runners until I can get my hands on virtrov leather boots + gloves. The new guardian effect still ain’t here anyway :stuck_out_tongue:

I’ve switched from superior royal guard top/bottom/boots and vubbe fighter gloves to rokas leather armor (+13 tho), virtov leather gloves, virtov leather boots, and shade skirt. I plan on replacing rokas with virtov whenever I get that recipe and so far I’m surviving better than ever. I think crit resist is a seriously underrated stat for pve and is what’s making this work out so well

It’s just one shade part so I don’t really see the problem, but when you use two shade parts (top/pants), go into workshop, do a taunt survival test, you’d see your HP drop fast, compared to something VS a highly refined rokas/Virtov and a high def leather pants virtov/superior bandit/Ibre.

Crit Res matters, but I’ve got moderate con so it doesn’t even matter I rarely see monsters crit…

Is there any replacement for Sissel Bracelets? The drop rate, spawn rate and random spawn location makes it wayyy harder to farm than lizard amber. Figured I’d just dump silver into attributes rather than buying Battle Bracelet on market, as currently my attributes only at 30ish.

Sissel and Gladiator bands are really what you want, you can check other alternatives on the first post but they’re mostly defensive stuff like glass bracelet

These things are just going to get more and more expensive with the spawn nerf of the mobs that drop battle bracelets. It is indeed probably better for DPS gains to dump your money in to attributes but the longer you wait to get sissels or gladiator bands, the more expensive they are probably going to become

Oh and by the way you can survive as a fencer with total scrap gear (except weapons of course) and 0% attributes, my video in workshop shows exactly that. So if you’re really having a hard time to decide you should just go with items first, at least when you’ve changed your mind regarding fencers or need to reroll you can use your gear

I wear level 40 gear sans the Rapier and Vubbe…:smiley: Got that epic chest that you could easily craft.

@Proxied I just saw in some other thread (I’ve closed it…) you had an addon that shows you the skill cooldowns. What’s it called?

It’s “Cooldown Tracker” I guess.

@Lostac @Proxied thanks for the reply.
I guess there’s no choice eh. With current spawn rate hopefully they make another option that doesn’t involve battle bracelet.

Got Sissels recipe. Nice! Although seems like farming Battle Bracer will be a pain.

Should I reroll? my 130 to be fencer I screwed up and got 4 points into Guardian for the cd, should I just reroll and rush back up to 130 again? Or should I attempt to suffer and stick it out? points are split 40 str/50 con/rest into dex.

Well, if the change goes through you won’t use Guardian at all, unless in a pinch. Not exactly a lot of useful things you can spend those 4 points on anyway. I’m sure there’s going to be another event that will give a skill reset potion again some time in the future.

Anyway. For a more pvp oriented tankier fencer what stats should I look at if I’m aiming to go evasion? 50str 50 con rest dex or maybe more str and less con? My build plan is pelt > Barb c3 > fencer c3 (when we get the r8 update)

1 Like

with the new changes upcoming to guardian… then wich rank2 should i pick? and wich build is currently considered good…(i was a peltarodefencer 280…).
i was thinking between a sword-high3-cor-fencer2 or sword-pelta(don’t know if its any good with those changes near)-barb3-fencer2 or any other iteration.

That’s good, but also keep in mind that for some reason the game keeps on buffing str for swordsman classes so you may want a bit more str

@Baadaq I don’t know really, I think I’ll stay with Sword>Pel>barb3>fencer2 and just not use guardian, or eventually sword 2 if guardian sucks completely with the new update

I was also considering HL as a rank 2 for str fencers to get cross guard debuff

I also want a Sword 3 > Barb > Corsair > Fencer 2. Or replacing Corsair with barb2 isn’t exactly bad

Which skill worth enhance dmg to lv 50?

Composee and Lunge, then etoiles

1 Like

Don’t forget Flanconnade as you’ll be using that instead of Composee on slash-weak enemies.

1 Like