Tree of Savior Forum

Guide to Fencer / Doppel / Bullet Marker [PVE]

def/atk flat bonus/reduction is now percentage,

about the amount, I’m not sure but they said it’s the same, just turned into %.

So Lv 1 guardian will give you +10% def -14% atk.

thanks now that’s depressing. Time to reroll again :sob:

@Lostac, how does Deeds of Valor function? Does the attack increase count from buffs and ele attacks or just physical attacks?

And I don’t know why people prefer Lv10 Deeds, that’s equal no def at all.

boosts PA only and things that buff PA like gungho.

You get it at 10 because little def and no def is about the same. So to me it’s a level 0/5/10 skill.

The only ideal scenario to use 10 is when you are sure you are never going to get hit or vs mage monsters, or have a support to babysit you.

The Rank 2 dilemma continues. I’ll probably stick to Pel1, aoe taunt seems such a boon for an aoe class like Doppel. I did some rough calculations and Highlander adds like 28-50 damage per hit with its two hander attribute, if you go full Str and you need to have 2 Sissels and well leveled green gems for that. Swordsman2 with maxed GungHo and Concentrate probably brings more damage in.

Cross guard and cartar are the reasons for taking HL, Mastery is a bonus
Anyway Gungho Lv 5-10 is 15, Concentrate is +8 more damage per hit+more hits

so with sword 2 you get 15 more PA and 8 more flat pre-concentrate buff

Cartar still destroys things post 200

if gungho get % too, HL gonna be the weakest circle.

also, sw3 gonna have problem with skill points.

I’ve heard it had good scaling but I’m not sure I want to lose the party utility Pelt gives. Although it’s tempting! Paralysed with indecision I might never get past rank 1! I wish Warcry had a larger radius , which would allow it to be used as a pseudo swash for pulling.

then they should buff the crosscut+skyliner combo and everything will be allright

The free skill reset gave hope to my fencer that has Lv4 Guardian. Going to reset it if the guardian percentage scaling gets applied

What free skill reset?

Scavenger event. Today is the free skill reset giveaway if you’ve been doing it daily

Im 2 days behind but should still make it

I had another extra reset which was from dlc but didn’t want to waste it just for guardian, I’d feel stupid to spend just to adjust to IMC’s changes.

Skill reset will be useful to react to guardian gungho tweaks

Any chance of getting stat and class reset?

Stat reset as a part of scavenger rewards probably, class i don’t think so knowing imc.

Class reset would a good gesture

I just see this Esquive Toucher (buff i guess) “Duration for increased Evasion will be 4 seconds in Team Battle League combat.” … WTF Why not in PVE too??
If they also increase duration in PVE I might give some point to this skill. What did they think when they make this skill anyway. It’s just a worst version of Lunge and Fencer C3 also doesn’t seem to get any new attribute for old skill right.

Some people just put it in as a 1 point skill, might be good idea for fencer c1 builds but for fencer c2 why take it we have composee