Tree of Savior Forum

Guide to Fencer / Doppel / Bullet Marker [PVE]

I rather put those points into bash cuz no matter how crappy the damage is, it still helps cuz i use it a lot in PvP.

Gungho+Bash level 3 > Bash level 5.

Actually, Concentrate is better in every way - it will deal much more damage than Gung Ho, and doesn’t have the Defense Penalty (which is also a no-brainer at lower levels, specially if you up the attribute)
You see, I’m lv120 now, with lv50 Concentrate and lv20 GungHo, because I can’t afford to keep loosing Defense (-30, to be more exact, it’s like loosing your Armor).

In my Sword1, I went with: Bash3, GungHo3, Concentrate4, PainBarrier5

But when I Reset my skills (I fucked up on Barb2 by maxing Helm Chopper), I’ll go with:
Bash1, GungHo4, Concentrate5, PainBarrier5

Bash1 will be no problem, because you keep the attributes.

that’s the point, you don’t use gungho when mobs hurt you.

You use it on weaker bosses/monsters to kill them faster, why would you use guardian on something that doesn’t even scratch you.

Occupational habit. :wink: Plus, I haven’t spent a dime on attributes yet. Hopefully, they’ll buff Gungho in the same fashion as concentrate.

By the way, you forgot to put 1 point in composee.

You can take away points from preparation and leave them for fencer c3.
You can also take them away from etoiles if you are reallllly sure that you want preparation.

I see, so would it be better if I start pumping my dex up a bit and go for 1str:1dex or a 1str:2dex instead? Somewhere I read that 2str:1dex would give me enough evasion and crit chance with the right gear and I also read that they are going to buff the Str stat ( or they did already ) that’s why i decided to go 2str:1dex but I could easily be wrong. I’ll go for 3 Bash 5 Concentration and 4 Pain Barrier and save those last 3 points for now :blush:

you can put some dex around 100-150 first and check how the new fencer stance works. It seems like a gamechanger when all your hits crit.

I’ll do that and see how it fares! Thank you very much for all your help and also to everyone who gave their opinion and helped me decide what to do :blush:

I like frenzy for mobbing
Because with alittle AOE AR you’ve usually got all your stacks with a few hits

Can you clarify that? Many people say Frenzy only works with auto attacks, not skills

yes autos only

/20ccccc

I think Dex should have increased Aspd. My char looks so awful doing AA. At least the numbers still fly

1 Like

OMG!
Barb buff on Fencer is ■■■■■■■ GLORIOUS!!!

Finally got the chance to try it out and holy hell! XD

I LOVE this!

1 Like

And this is exactly how I use it!

(and it wasn’t a calculation - it was a live test)

So, I stumbled upon this guy here.
His Fencer build is rather bizarre, as apparently he picked:
Sword1>Pelt1>High2>Cors1>Fenc1

But look how effective he is at duels:

There’s more in his channel.

1 Like

Hey thats me :laughing:
/20talts

nothing wierd in that build tho it’s very gimmicky since you have to be at melee range to get someone with the iron hook and hit him. Also at pve does well

update helped a decent amount for overall DPS

Do you have a video pre-update?
For comparision sake.