Tree of Savior Forum

Guide to Fencer / Doppel / Bullet Marker [PVE]

The only problem I see with the Barb buffs is the +200% dmg from pouncing when hitting stunned enemies.
Because unless you have Restrain you won’t be stunning anything during pouncing…
You COULD seism first then use it but I feel like that would be too cumbersome and the stun doesn’t last long…

I think the KD atribute will rock though as it effectively makes enemies deal 0 DPS.
Increasing your survivability and making you less likely to be CCed out of it

this will make Sw2> Pelt … Should we barbc3-fencer3 reroll to Sw2?

Minotaur card man

20 chars

That would work if the stun ℅ is 15℅+. And how do we farm that card?

Minotaur lv10 x7 = 70% stun for 3 seconds.

Dont worry. Pelt2>rode2>fencer can go murmillo. Im sure they specialize in shield. Maybe some attribute that increase dmg based on shield def. Who knows.
Screw my build now. I really want try high str build with sw3 >fencer3. Luckily still low lvl. Time to reroll

Hi guys, will it be worth to max attaque compose and/or sept etoiles ?

I suggest leaving Composee at 1. You can max it but there’s very little difference. Right now I have Sept Etoiles maxed, but if fencer c3 skills are really that good with scaling a reset to put more points into c3 skills might be a good idea. I have 3 leftover points though so I can put one on each new skill+an extra upon advancement

1 Like

Swordsman3-barbarian2-fencer3 incoming in pvp xD stun dodge crit xD
100MM silver for make dreams ahah

wow, after seeing the news i think i will go for fencer c3, i think Epee Stance is like the agressor from barbarian from old times, just hoping its not for 1 attack/skill only tho…

so if all skills of fencer c3 is all good to get maxed, should i drop lunge for maxing sept etoiles?

I think It’s better to have sept etoiles lowered and get more lunge. Damage per level is a little, the only reason we take it to a higher level now is because there are no better choices and the base damage affects per hit so it’s still okay, but nothing too big.

but i think we always use preparation for sept etoiles, thats means its double the different of the damages…

Lunge is still pierce, so Preparation would still work on Lunge.

Lunge has better damage. Comparing both at max level (using base damage for each skill only) :

Level 15 Lunge :
1281 * 4 = 5124

Level 15 Sept Etoiles :
529 * 7 = 3703

That’s why I personally prefer Lunge over Sept Etoiles. It has shorter cd as well.

EDIT : I based the values on tosbase website so I could be wrong.

Keep in mind that Sept Etoiles is a 7-hits skill, thus you must include your character pAtk + bonus such as Arde into it. Should look like this:

Lv15 Lunge:
[ 1,281 + 153 (Arde) + 600 (assumed pAtk) ] * 4 = 8,136

Lv15 Sept Etoiles:
[ 529 + 153 + 600 ] * 7 = 8,974

Real experience with Lv10 Multi Shot:
[ 161 + 153 + 400 (my current pAtk is around this) ] * 11 = 7,854 (Yup, consistently over 700 damage per hit minimum, over 1k for crit)

This is why Multi Shots, Frost Cloud, Cyclone and many other multi hits skills are considered extremely good in late game

I would agree on that if we factor in the equipments. Again however, in a long fight, Lunge would always win since you can do 2 Lunges over 28s (14s cd for Lunge) than Sept Etoiles which has 29s cd.

I’ll agree that Sept Etoiles would benefit more when using Preparation. But IF we factor in Epee Stance, Lunge would be the better choice to max than Sept Etoiles. IMO.

EDIT : Well it all boils down to what is preferred. For me, I’d rather have Sustain DPS than Burst. Hence, why I’ll always choose Lunge over Sept.

Sept etoiles hits 8 times. You can see this if you go attack something that you hit 1s on and use sept. You’ll do 8 total damage

I was just doing some math to show you the realistic situations in game. Did not choose a side between Lunge and Sept. Lol

@Proxied: I didn’t check. Only did some math

Oh then if it is 8 times, then Sept would win over Lunge. I thought it was only 7 (probably its just me lagging lmao)

lol I know. BUT I’ll agree again with you Sept > Lunge if we are to factor other buffs (Concentrate, Blessings, Sacrament etc) because of the additional hits.

It would depend on how great Epee and Balestra Fente is. If we could max both Lunge and Sept it would be better lol. Maxing both would take 30 points, so we’ll have 15 more for allocation. I’d put 1 each on Flanconnade, Composee and Preparation, 2 on Coquille. I’d probably put 1 on the disarm skill or just skip it entirely, and the rest would go on Epee and Balestra.

Uhm. No I wouldn’t max Sept anyway. Only a few points for more skill rotation. Here is the detail

1. Sept cd is twice as long as Lunge. This means I can put out 2 Lunge every 30 seconds, while only 1 Sept

2. Every skill point in Sept only gives approximately 26 damage increment. While Lunge gives 64 damage for every point invested. Even if Sept deals twice more hits than Lunge, 26*2 = 52 which is still inferior.

My advice, 5 points in Sept at Fencer C3. No more than that. This is similar to Ranger. Lv5 Barrage is more than enough, no need for Lv15 Barrage