Tree of Savior Forum

Guide to Fencer / Doppel / Bullet Marker [PVE]

Reminder that not even ktos has 0cd skyliner anymore so fencer is the only swordsman class that can do DPS. There’s also the card system giving +7 aoe ratio iirc from one card removing the aoe problems.

How many crit rate we need for 50% and more? I’m going to Swordsman > peltesta 3 > ??> Fencer 2-3. I want to tank and deal correct damage so 150 CON and i dont Know for the rest…

Are there any build options out there that allows me to be able to do dungeons, especially those like 145,190 and 240 with high mob density… and those annoying magic attacks, without the need of a healer?

That is to say, auto party search and getting no healer ;w;

Was thinkin’ SW>PEL2>ROD2>FEN2 path.
Would lv 10 alch HP potions be sufficient? :worried:

It depends on team comp. I could tank those magic mobs a little bit if we had 2-3 wiz (at least a linker). Pots would be enough to keep me aggroing them. JP + Knot is great to minimize damage taken and kill them fast. If you end up with 3 swordies, they’ll hurt you bad.

yea thats the problem… i can tank for short periods of time… during which im dependent on the dps to burst things down… which sometime… they dont ;w;

Hey, just wondering if you managed to get off work since it’s been 3 days and I’m sure people are still curious.

1 Like

how do you farm for it?, pls tell me.

you can literally feed a Gem ANYTHING
Mats, other gems, Gear, weapons, ect.

But monster gems are deffeminately the fastest, giving 15.5k exp each.
You can farm them pretty easy in the red kappa area, just channel hop and aoe away everything.
I have rarely farm them this way though, but others on Reddit say its the most efficient.
Also move around and kill the world boss that swapns also he usually drops some Gems if not a monster gem.

I just have 4 lvl 280 characters and I just run dungeons, kill world bosses and do other lvl 280 stuff that you would normally do. :I

Btw, rank 8 is out. Translation is in progress. Now I’m more confused than ever, can’t decide which path to go

1 Like

Fencer seems to now lower the critical resistance of enemies, and has some kind of bonus on crits called a “Critical Explosion” i guess?

also a new bonus to Rapier and shield users, and the ability to disarm enemies in PvP.

Edit:
Oh nvm!

All info here!

I’m thinking of creating a new thread in order to discuss Fencer3, I will try to create an early translation in order do help.

Just hang a little.

EDIT: Already translated by other user, makes things faster.

From the way it looks, Dex Fencer is still highly viable, if not even more powerful thanks to extreme crit from new skill. And Disarm too, your PvP opponents now shall cry.

Murmillo seems to be great in tanking. We can finally mitigate magic damage. And even more fun, long range attacks are mitigated.

But, I still need to wait for rank 8 performance to decide

i’m worried about this Fencer C3. we gain like 3 new skills (stance thing, disarm and dash) and all of those are buffs/debuff which mean they are likely to be maxed (unless the debuffs we’re static CD and duration and the potency does not scale with level). so I think that 15 point we gained from rank 9 will be eaten by Fencer C3 skills alone. so yeah I might need to buy skill reset scroll.

Oh my that’s a lot of farming done! So it is also possible to do it with a lowbie? :open_mouth:

Probably not.
Even though i wasent TRYING to farm mats, it still took about 3 months with 4 chaacters

HOLY ■■■■ BOIZ!!!

AM I CRAZY!?
Look at the non crit damage!!!

THATS A 300% increase on crits!!!

1 Like

i’m more hyped for the rapier dash, if it has low cd it could be useful (maybe something like 2 or 3 sec)
tho those crits

Pretty sure that the dash is the skill that lowers crit resist

PeltBarb3fenc3. Will be god for fencers now

It seems that only Peirce skills get extra crit dmg
So hop might still be viable