Tree of Savior Forum

Guide to Fencer / Doppel / Bullet Marker [PVE]

And Holy has really no downsides (there are like 8 Holy property mobs in the game, well according to tosbase. Unlike Dark property which has like 26 pages in tosbase), thus why it’s considered as the best element in the game.

Still, a venier costs 8m compared to 500-800k for the other rapiers. That’s pretty damn expensive and approaches min-max territory

(But don’t get me wrong i love to minmax)

Here in silute arround 4m.

But Duelist is much cheaper: 350k-450k. Recipe is also pretty easy to find (but you can buy one for 15k).

is duelist strong? my very first good rapier I got was Shard Rapier which has 40 Critical rate and decent base damage which I got from clearing some maps (boar like monster).

be careful how you put points in skills since fencer c3 might change the way fencers are played. Also keep in mind venier has that sweet +2 to all fencer skills that cata rapier hasn’t (i would still have 1 just in case the venier breaks in a fight unless you have 2 veniers) at the end with fencer c3 we will be able to get the maxed skills to lvl 17 with venier, 18 with divine might and 19 if we get a monster gem ( lvl19 sept etoiles sounds like a dream)

I really love Venier but there’s one thing people usually forget when comparing weapons for fencers, specially cata rapier: your barbarian/highlander/rodelero skills.

I’m most sure that, when holy element is not a advantage and assuming a great crit rate, Catacombs Rapier gives more DPS to cleave, pouncing, skyliner and etc. I’m not 100% sure because, unlike venier, catarapier demands a critical to shine, so some dps tests are required, but the yellow number is higher with a catarapier.

Both weapons slays leather/monsters like nothing with our fencer skillset, plate is not really a problem since we ignore defense and they take normal damage from sept/composee/lunge, but when you start to face packs of 130k hp cloth mobs, you want to have the best slashing skills to cover your weakness…

Oh and that sweet +1 aoe ratio/1.6k hp…

If I had the opportunity to choose one weapon to push to +15, I would go with the venier just because of the holy theme, but catacombs seems a better overall choice with venier as a secondary dark-slayer weapon.

Since I can’t afford that much, I just roll with both weapons +5 >_>

1 Like

hello guys, its been three days im playing fencer…

what can i say is that, this class is not that bad and not that good… but i love it…

linker is the best friend you can get XDD !!

i want to ask something…

which better to up my char first… getting venier first or getting 30% off all skills ? becoz 30% its the best i can look for from now… im currently using magas rapier tho… i like it coz its the cheapest and give some crit rate… im hitting 300 crit rate at 190s… and all the yellow number, i thinks its a bit worth for this momment…

can u guys give me some advice where to farm silver?.. becoz im grinding at dina bee farm like a mad man… i can make 300k-500k a day if im not bored XD

I’d say get venier first. Sacrament + venier + karacha is love.
Regarding silver, idk, I just farm 90 and 130 dungeon and pray for a good drop.

Hmm makes me wonder. I’ll prolly look into Spada weapon once I make my 2nd fencer high str.

So let’s say I have the recipe for a sheild…
And said sheild has 3 sockets >_>
So I’m gonna do somthing crazy and not use a dagger off hand on my Squire Fencer.
But instead use this Sheild (or another 3 socket one) and use 3 lvl10 green gems on it…
For +360 crit rate which will be 500 crit rate at lvl 280 on my build…

Which is an 85% crit rate on the world boss and dungeon mobs with the most crit resistance right now… >_>
(Which is a crit chance that full DEX Archers can’t even reach vs the same enemies, in the current state of the game…)

So I think an ALMOST 100% chance to get +50% dmg on ALL attack types beats Fencer’s natural +15% to just Pierce attacks…

GL getting 600m silvers[quote=“xechidna, post:934, topic:300257”]
Which is an 85% crit rate on the world boss and dungeon mobs with the most crit resistance right now… >_>(Which is a crit chance that full DEX Archers can’t even reach vs the same enemies, in the current state of the game…)
[/quote]

did you play archer ?
archer can get up to 800 crit rate on full dex (only with lv5 gems) if he wanted to. thats 100% crit chance on 120 crit resist monster.

I have 2 lvl greens already…
And ALL my classes except My first Fencer are money making classes anyways…

Also I have a Fletcher… It’s not full DEX tho…

Your calculations are wrong btw~
That’s a 59% crit chance with those numbers

dude, 680*42/280 = ???

680*42 = 28,560

28,560/ 280 = 58.28

please kill me…
28560/280 = 58

can you answer me whats 28000/280 ??
or whats 280*100 is ??

Full DEX archer doesn’t reach 800 crit rate btw…

About 600 with gems is all…
1200 on beast monsters if you have the right bow though…

Oh I guess it is 102, the calculator ■■■■■■ that one up xD

gosh.
count in the equipments please.

474 status + mana2 lv5 gem 64 + weapon 2 lv5 gem 44, mpeta 14,dual sissel 74.
thats already 670. then SS to 837.

i dont know what archers did you play that can get double crit rate on beast.

First of all I was only guessing the amount from gems…
Not counting EVERY SINGLE Thing an archer can equip…

2nd…
Do some research…

@Proxied

What are your stats and evasion?