Tree of Savior Forum

Guide to Fencer / Doppel / Bullet Marker [PVE]

Where do i have to sign?

1 Like

Hey now, I’m a woman. I’d be up for a little harem action (but I like the ladies too so you know… harem of women and hot Dorian Gray mental image going on.)

regarding that edit

Who are you, even, to go off on people just for having different opinions? If his posts are your definition of trolling, then I question your familiarity with the word. He’s not insulting people or telling anyone that they’re ‘beneath’ anybody. If anything, Lostac is the one who flew off the handle with personal insults calling someone stupid, illiterate, and telling them their existence is useless. All because he didn’t heed a few lines of text, or because he has a difference of opinion like you said.

Here’s another thing to consider. English clearly isn’t his first language. It isn’t mine either, but I comprehend it well enough to know that the silly Q&A at the beginning of the guide is sort of a disclaimer and I decided to hold off on any critique that is covered by “not doing ET, don’t care” or w/e. Others might not interpret it like that.

Anyway, if this topic isn’t the place to discuss opposing opinions on Fencers, then keep it civil and point him away or just ignore him.

Im enjoying being a fencer and im not giving a f if my dps is lower than other class trees. But I want to reach the max potential the path I choose
Piercing those damn demons making them full of holes on the body and running away when my rapier breaks :<
Anyway, theres any High level str fencer that can answer me?

Asuna lovers => Fencers Fans
Kirito lovers => Cosairs Fans
Beserker/Doppel => Beserk Fans

I’d be all three (still on the FENCE about Fencer, though =P) and the only character out of those I have any respect for is Guts.

Unless we take into about Abridged versions of characters, then Something Witty Entertainment’s envisionings of Kirito and Asuna are great.

Alright if English isn’t his first language, I can give him some leeway for not comprehending the frikkin’ disclaimer at the very top of the page for DPS Fencers. However, if you can’t comprehend something, or if you have a misunderstanding, perhaps it’s best to acknowledge that fact.

He called Lostac’s build a mistake without full comprehension as well, and I don’t see where Lostac’s even insulted him? Peers closely at the screen. Ah after guy’s second post saying his build is useless, again without full comprehension, never acknowledging his own mistakes. I can see how that would be upsetting, no? And the guy just continues to ramble on about he’s right and Lostac is just completely wrong.

But hey if you think that’s kosher, we definitely have different ideas on etiquette and trolls. Personally I think if you don’t have full understanding on something, perhaps it’s better to ask questions and learn not speak at people expecting there to be no reply. The information is all in the thread, not sure how we could cater to people who don’t understand it without a translator.

1 Like

2 Likes

A Cat Fencer? What a time to be alive.

btw @lostac if it helps you could add this https://www.reddit.com/r/treeofsavior/comments/4jk5sn/weekly_class_discussion_fencer/

Can’t wait for Log Horizon season 3.

3 Likes

Yeah you’re right my 18k hp fencer at level 227/280 is absolute trash.
I don’t understand why you keep referencing my video in bad light when the only point of it was to show that evasion still holds up in 200+ content?

Lol this debate is going nowhere the more u read it XD

I’m a CorsairC2>Fencer. Does this mean I am Asuna and Kirito’s love child? :open_mouth: Dashes around poking people in the thread with her dagger.

2 Likes

I think it’s easy to tell that it isn’t if you read his posts carefully and objectively.

Even if he doesn’t full comprehend the guide, he is entitled to his opinion on Fencers. No reason to personally attack him.

Maybe we do have different views on trolling. From my perspective, the situation is not so much that he didn’t understand the guide or the build’s purpose. It’s that he disregarded it and started ranting on his views about Swordsman/Fencer in general and this thread is probably not the thread for that. I just can’t see that as trolling and think instead of starting arguments here, we should just tell him that this isn’t the place for that discussion and/or ignore him.

1 Like

Please, let’s not go into territory that shouldn’t be explored…

1 Like

I’m not saying he isn’t entitled to his own opinion, which he repeated, and he was told. We told him this is a place to learn about DPS Fencers that are not the meta, repeatedly. o.o

I’m stopping. I quit. Lets make this a happy place.

2 Likes

huh ??
does IMC gonna move prep to C3 ??
or that thread actually misstyped ?

Fair enough. Thanks for keeping it civil and polite with me. I hope we explore more unique Fencer builds in this topic.

On that note, I personally enjoy a 2STR:1DEX Sw1>Pelt1>Highlander3>Fencer2. Lots of sweet synergies.

2 Likes

i think it’s a misstype since we know nothing about fencer c3