Tree of Savior Forum

Guide to Fencer / Doppel / Bullet Marker [PVE]

This may be a dumb question, but is Cyclone a buff? As in, does it last longer when used near a basecamp?

Aslong they dont change the damage scaling from cyclone the skill is still bad!

I miss the old speedy Cyclone and the playstyle :<

that cyclone new attribute only apply when cyclone lvl 11++ rite.which will limited doppel build either u a single target burst or aoe king

Nah, Doppel hany many skill point can be sacrificed to fill the 11 point requirement.

Imo it’s worth it especially with new Crit chance+AAR attribute. Frieno set gonna explode all over.

Disagree. doppel have not much skill to give up. Redel and zornhau is bread and butter same as DOV. you need 1 point for punish and zwerchhau. Lastly 5 point into Sturzhau. You only left 3 more point for cyclone.

I’m fine with this. R10 opened up more class to fill your rotation anyway but nothing as big aoe like new Cyclone.
https://tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#11333b999…411f215b667691a4

Back to Cyclone changes, is the movement speed (with Barb?) happening?

I’d like to ask for opinion/input

I plan to build sw1-pelt2-barb2-dop3, as for the remaining rank, what do you guys think better?

a. Shinobi-Nak Muay
b. Barb3-Shinobi
c. Barb3-Nak Muay

Barb3 has frenzy (+15% patk from barb2), shinobi has clones at the cost of high cd, while Nak Muay has a lot filler skill for rotation but skill multiplier isnt that high

I’m conflicted :tired_face:

EDIT : This build is for PVE High End content (Velcoffer, WB, etc)

i dont think you need pelt 2 for dopple build.

100% Def&Mdef is too good :thinking:

No matter with your A,B or C build, you will have too less skill to use. It is not efficient as a doppel from my point of view.

What is your suggestion then? Pls let me know

SM1 > HL3> barb1> doppel 3> shinobi > (muay thai / barb2 )

I see, thx for your input :laughing:

I’ll probably still take Pelt at least 1 circle though, i’ll ask around again for more opinion

https://tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#11333b999 29…411f215b667691a4

Can Pelta 3 Umbo Thrust armor break be +10s extended with Barb 3 warcry? Do you know the % reduction? I wish Highlander’s armor break to be reworked :c, at the moment is not that great, low %, no overheat and high CD. Pelta 3 armor break seems to be so much better.

i´ll try swd-hl3-hop3-dop3 with this, “y usted, ¿cree en jesus?” kkkkkkkk

Eh that link broke. that was just filler to get to Doppel. And yeah, you won’t have enough skill for rotation and you need to use shield too. Pelt3-Barb3 probably more suitable to Dragoon as they have Serpentine for all type of melee physical damage.

Umbo Thrust I heard reduced -50% def but I’ll test soon cos that’s the build I’m going for on Dragoon.

Anyone tested Cyclone lvl 11 with that new attribute if its worth putting points for it?

I really enjoyed it. On CM it’s insane and my damage from Zornhau and Redel still high. I only miss DPE.

I’m currently thinking of making a new dopp character,

https://rjgtav.github.io/tos-database/simulator?build=eyJqb2JzIjpbIkNoYXIxXzEiLCJDaGFyMV8zIiwiQ2hhcjFfNiIsIkNoYXIxXzYiLCJDaGFyMV82IiwiQ2hhcjFfOSIsIkNoYXIxXzkiLCJDaGFyMV85IiwiQ2hhcjFfMTMiLCJDaGFyMV8yMCJdLCJza2lsbHMiOnsiMTAwMDIiOjUsIjEwMDAzIjo1LCIxMDAwNSI6NSwiMTA0MDUiOjEwLCIxMDQwNiI6MTAsIjEwNDA4IjoxLCIxMDQxMCI6MTAsIjEwNDExIjoxNCwiMTEwMDEiOjE1LCIxMTAwNCI6MSwiMTEwMDUiOjExLCIxMTAwNiI6NiwiMTEwMDciOjYsIjExMDA5IjoxLCIxMTAxMCI6NSwiMTEyMDEiOjMsIjExMjAyIjo1LCIxMTIwMyI6MSwiMTEyMDQiOjUsIjExMjA1IjoxLCIxMTgwMSI6NSwiMTE4MDIiOjQsIjExODAzIjo0LCIxMTgwNCI6MSwiMTE4MDUiOjF9LCJzdGF0cyI6eyJDT04iOjAsIkRFWCI6MCwiSU5UIjowLCJTUFIiOjAsIlNUUiI6MH19

any comments on the skills?

Wonder how much crit should I aim for in r10, since now we got a lot source to gain crit.