Tree of Savior Forum

Guide to Fencer / Doppel / Bullet Marker [PVE]

I decided to fully quit after the re:build.

I don’t like it one bit, it’s the same thing just scattered all over like we’re back in beta.

I’ll still be on MHW, RO Mobile and Dota 2.

For Telsiai players, I’ll probably be doing a giveaway for all my valuables and sell non tradables on market for dirt cheap.

I want to be creative with it though, like my own player based event before I leave. I’ll put up a thread some time later when I have the time to waste to log in this game again.

100m or riot XD

Well I was glad I was able to talk to you before you fully quit the game.
Have fun in other en devours man, I will try to make dopples great again.

Thank you for the guides for the past year and so.

Hope you have fun with the changes, I’ll plan out my event pretty soon, almost everyone I know in tels left already for RO Mobile, andddd I’m one of them, lol.

Since one friend didn’t believe that I would “fully” quit this time and never come back, I ruined my own sword to prove it, will put the old ichor in market for 1 silver and the ruined sword.

Personally, after playing the changes. I didn’t really felt that different. Yes I got excited with the class changes and I’m doing well both pve/ pvp using dop>reti>barb. In the end the core issue remains, It’s still a p2w game, in game lag and bottleneck lags are still horrible, it’s a never ending routine of doing dailies, and it’s still an rng game. So i’m not sure if I’m having “fun” really or I’m just looking for something to fill up my time since I literally have nothing to do these days.

Just tell the time man, I’ll be there lol.