Tree of Savior Forum

Guide to Fencer / Doppel / Bullet Marker [PVE]

omg gratz!! sell me that sword!!

Edit 1 :
If i am rich enough to have velcoffer set, i will go for full set plate. no more point to get leather just for the extra 50crit rate.

Yeah, I’m just scared that they will do a rework on leather items and turn it into minimum crit chance instead of 50 crit rate.

if It’s something like 10% minimum crit chance I’d say it’s worth.

Leather is just too crap right now without the built in miki set bonus that it deserves a remake

If I took plate and they rework leather it will be a big facepalm for me

1 Like

Very neat sword! I like how everything’s in order. Congrats!

1 Like

Plate / cloth definitely better defensively, especially if you stack with Pelt Guardian buff. You will be able to get the missing 50 crit rate from items/ gems / party buffs. The accuracy will not be important at PvE.
Leather for early-mid levels. (unless they plan to make changes to leather mastery)
You could keep your set right now and wait for news from ktos & ktest.

Hello everyone (although, there’s a few of you now),

I’ll be taking a long break now or leave permanently. I may log in on R10 just to adjust things to fit during reset event, but that’s that.

I no longer have any reasons to stay or keep playing, that’s whats keeping me in the game after all.

I’m moving on to MHW.

May you all stay strong even after R10 Patch, Good luck and have fun!

5 Likes

May i ask what a good build for Fencer?? btw Good luck

Sell me your sword lmao xD, at least i can make good use of it

Hmm I hardly know any doppel mains/anyone who plays doppel seriously anymore in telsiai.

In fact I think I’m the only one left in the guild + all my random velcoffer runs had 0 doppels.

Looking around the server I guess you are xeonfair?

Sorry though my sword is 0 pot, lol

@Kur0ir0_Rai
try:
Sword 3 > pelt 2> Fencer 3 > matador 2 (for rank 10)
Pelt 1 > Hop 3> Fencer 3 > Matado 2 (for rank 10)
Shinobi’s good until rank 9 but I doubt people would want to pick shinobi over matador 2 now that you can take both matador 2 and fencer 3 in rank 10

there’s also those builds greyhiem shown a few posts back, i suggest checking them. Nakmuay and HL builds iirc

2 Likes

i know that sword is 0 potential xD , just playing around. Anyway thank for all the contribute that you had done. Good luck in future ya

Thank you so much… :blush::blush::blush:

That’s sad to hear… But goodluck in MHW! Do log sometimes to check things out from time to time

1 Like

Will do.

Have fun in TOS!

@Lostac best of luck to you!
I think I have seen this thread since the beginning, quite a long time has passed. See you around, perhaps somewhere else, in the future :wink:

Doppel

reach 20k physical attack solo

Fencer

1 Like

Good luck, have fun! Thanks for thelp.

Cyclone’s bigger range attribute at challenge mode

2 Likes

lovely… can not wait :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

Looks like I underestimated the new cyclone radius.

But daaaaamn, looking at that skyliner spam, I envy KR server’s stability.

Other games are fine, but tos sea server to me is…

The radius grow up but the damage …