Tree of Savior Forum

Guide to Fencer / Doppel / Bullet Marker [PVE]

I think your team needs a linker3chrono3RC would be better than linker3thauma3Rc1 unless your main dps is wizard . I realise thauma3 is not really that needed unless if u have 3-4 player that can do dps . . Velcoffer are very hard to aggro to you so is not really useful I think . Is so diffrent so had to read the boss attack pattern . I realise that shinobi bunshi AI was bad had missing abit hits so wondering any one bring falcon3 to assist

1 Like

Not a lot on our guild likes to play chrono sadly (after material cost changes) :<
We’re actually hungry for it, crit rate and pass. Don’t really need thauma but that’s for the WL which we weren’t able to utilize.

tho I’m sure we could clear it faster once she gets the dodging pattern right.

I’m expecting around 25mins left clear time once we can utilize our WL dps

as for my own distribution, time to take back mordschlag and remove one cyclone

1 Like

I’m increasingly more interested in trying SW3 > Pel2 > Fencer3 > Nobi with the changes to Guardian. Melee movement is the devil and having full uptime of Guardian may help Fencer stay in melee against hard content. Dropping Corsair from Fencernobi for full Guardian uptime + 20% attribute seems like a good trade off.

Yeah it’s actually too strong.

I first tested it with goon (pel2>hop3>goon3) and was amused being able to face tank everything including dead pool.

So it gave me the idea of “what if” I put this on doppel.

For fencer, it should work no doubt. Doppels I may need to play around with first or look at more videos, the one greyhiem uploaded was convincing enough, though it’s only pelt 1

S1 > Barb 1 > Pelt2 > Cors > Fencer3 > Murmillo
worth for pvp ?

Sorry, been a year since I last did PVP, you should probably ask around those active in tbl

This is just bad AI. Happened on ktos too but it was fixed I think. I think it is because of height or terrain difference. Gargoyle thinks you guys are somewhere far away due to platform height difference so Gargoyle will try to move around to find you.

Many congratulations on clearing raid!

1 Like

Q>to current doppels with HL3.

Skull Swing Armor current break value is only 10%, correct? I used Skull Swing level 5 on two scenarios:
426 def > 380 after skull swing
3433 def > 3026 after skull swing

Approx 10% for 3 seconds with terrible cooldown

I find it very weak right now, no other reason to take HL3 other than Vertical Slash, and pelt 1 seems to be reasonable as seen in vids (or other ranks for that matter).

If I remember correctly, Umbo thrust from pelt 3 is 50% (correct me if I’m wrong)?

I found myself some time to play around sword 1 builds but this disappointed me on HL3

Depend what typical focus you going . Highland3 are not going focus on skull swing armor break skill . Armor break is for shinobi bunshi hit slightly harder . I mostly bunshi combo with barb cleave ->skull swing armorbreak-> zwerchau-> zornhau -> sturtzau end at this combo. Highlande4 skyliner get lvl10 which is cheap options and this skill I think everyone has forgotten vertical slash is a superb filler skills against big boss .

yeah that’s the only reason to get HL3 now, vertical slash. Because I’d only stop at HL2 if that was the case, I currently see other options are more viable, at the moment.

Skull swing was the big deal on HL3 before, very high uptime 100% armor break, now it’s total trash…almost.

Now I see why a lot of kr builds skip HL3

I wouldn’t recommend to do HL2 for doppel3shinobi either u take highlander1 for critical attack 50% if u have medium to high dex or else. My build now doing sword1highland3barb1doppel3shinobi due to this stats allocation was not high dex like 250dex rest str including equip set given and purpose my build was run everything except wb/pvp and diffrent is doppel skills point I was put 6point to zucken due to that i have enough skills rotation so taking out 6 point from it putting higher lvl zornhau and deed of valor so pretyy much my combo do a little high dmg in all skills . I think if u get barb3 u need to learn zucken or else u have less skill to press or use , result might weaker than previous shinobi bunshi able to use attribute so yeah
https://tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#112226999d.253555.5a7a856595.b5.411f21536a7694a5.5525314113

I already skipped zucken too.

I’m only trying out SW1 builds now since this is the first time I’ll have ROP so I no longer need 90% pain barrier.

Thanks for some of the info. I used to be HL3>barb1 too. I’m rechecking now but I’m not really amused

Is there a difference between Lancer and Fencer skill boxes? I’m starting to connect more often with my CataLancer (also known as learn2aim), so I’m curious about Fencer.

I haven’t played lancer so I can’t really tell the difference or similarities between them.

But if you’re curious, they’re probably what you expect, long reach but not so wide for most of the skills.

Balestra is the only skill that has a fairly wide hitbox

but if you have a doppel for comparison, redel is probably much worse than fencer skills

tried with HL3>barb vs sw3>barb2 and still prefer hl3>barb.
Overall with 10k def with buff and 80k hp above is sufficient for velcoffer. unless for those who without tran armor.

yeah it’s supposed to be better as long as you don’t need PB through ROP share.

I do not have permanent ROP so it’s a bit difficult on my side, I’ll try with more gazing golems.

Here let me put some variant in doppel and BM builds ready for velco
DOPPEL
FULL STR low gears
FULL DEX end game gears

V1 DOV
https://tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#113622999d.253555.113545.11b595.11213a43557585.411f22516a7a91a5.55254411

V2 No DOV
https://tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#113622999d.253555.113545.11b595.11213a43557585.412f536a7a91a5.55254411

• The two have more or less the same damages (yes mordschlag hit dam HARD even if animation is slow if u can hit all is a lot of damage), one need more the bushin than the other but ofc no DOV mean you have more def xD
  • Clyclone is filler even 1 is ok let the skill die already
  • Guardian buff is dam op now you want it on every time you do skill rotation
  • Embowel, Wagon Wheel, Bash, Umbo blow to trow mobs away perfect for some place like stage 4 of velco
  • Barba and Pelta, have 4 points do as u wish
  • Some skills like Swash and Umbo need to swap to shield but are really good for mob control

BM Falco
AA semi dps/support for velco
STATS FULL DEX

Build 1 AOE
https://tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#31333deeei.45152451.1f2f3141516175.23324555.11213f5f83b5c5.5515216173

Build 2 Single Target
https://tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#31333deeei.45152451.1f2f3141516175.23324555.11213f588ab5c5.5515216173

• Pheasant al lvl 8 lose 300% damage(atribute gives more damage i know ) but Sonic Strike max win 500% damage, and pre emptive strike auto skill gives even more damage yet pheasant have more AOE so Build 1 AOE (Pheasant max) - Build 2 Single Target (SS MAX)
  • Stone Shot and deploy pasive gives knockback to the mob perfect for velco stage 4
  • Rapid Fire for debuff (it have cast animation now but future update will remove it), full draw for debuff(same here cast will be removed), Oblique/multi shot for lvl up you can remove it if you get a reset.
  • Yes no Swift Step attribute but this build goes best w/ elementalist/AA Build (enchanter/Inqui) so you dont really need the critical and remember this is a semi dps build you best damage vs velco will be AA.
  • Dam expensive in weapons as you need pistol(any HG +16 trasn 10) and crowsbow(here you need masi and yes pref +16 trans 10) so take that in mind.

All builds listed are tested(except sword3HL2, I might as well remove that one) and ready for velco, it’s upto the player and gears.

Thank you for your input, though, much appreciated.

We have different versions of doppels running on our guild but cant clear above 40+ min left because no one likes to pay chrono mats, I’ll probably make one myself when I get more time.

What you guys think about Sw3>Pelt2>Fencer3>Shinobi/Matador.
I´m Cosair/Pelt now not sure which build is better for endgame/casual pvp.

Somehow i get a 350 primus +16 with full pot xd