Tree of Savior Forum

Guide to Fencer / Doppel / Bullet Marker [PVE]

Alright, moved back for now, I guess I’ll do something about it when i get scolded by a staff, lol.

But I suppose it’s ok since it’s still 2/3 SW.

I don’t think I’ll create more guides anymore, not that easy to update everything when I go on a hiatus and back again

OMG, so using Grand Cross to use Running Shot and revert to actual weapon doesn’t help?
I’m shocked…

it used to help when RS only lasted seconds (for + duration)

but now it’s not really doing anything.

Venier swapping is also good for fencers if you dont mind for more duration

Are your BM builds are still viable? I saw BM with wugu build - and it was awesome…have any thoughts?

Never tried wugu. The most viable BM build right now is Falc3-BM.

My guide concentrates on BM2, though.

You can read on the upcoming wugu changes if you like them.

just tried yours BM2 with appraiser and rogue - thats overwhelming DPS ! Reroled it from SR3 got bored from limacon))…

Yep, BM2 is a nice change from SR3.

Don’t forget to max Bloody overdrive ricochet ASAP, it’s your best tool as BM2

Lostac have u saw the new update . So what’s your thought on new archer rebalance? Does new ranger buff also Fletcher

I’m very interested in ranger but they won’t give out resets to try it out sadly.

Yeah omg if ranger steady aim buff all missile attack as could able theory build like archer2ranger2fletcher3bm2 sounds awesome or archer2ranger3appraiser1scout1bm2

Yes, although they made it so that it fits with 2H Bow builds more than anything.

+22.5% 2H Bow, +15% Crossbow, but we’ll see.

The game is going towards increasing numbers in terms of difficulty so it’s really hard to match QS3 as a stable filler for high def/damage reduction mechanics we’re going into.

1 Like

Yeah, I’m a 2h bow user, qs3 - falc3 - mergen, and I use it for a lot of things: CM, Raid, Farming, etc.
The new Steady Aim is nice, but Running Shot is a gem as a skill. Taunting mobs and fast kill them in a blink and moving at a normal speed while attacking is priceless.
The only thing I have doubts if it’s better to pick Archer c2 or Rogue c1. ATM I’m Rogue c1 and I don’t like Sneak Hit downtime and I can’t change the werewolf cards to something more usefull like Stone Whale, Gazing Golem, etc. I wonder if the extra crit rate from Swift Step and Kneeling Shot stance is worth the change… Sorry for the offtopic.

Ohh sneak hit is really nice, nothing else gives that much crit chance.

Swift Step Crit rate is only an all rounder where you don’t care about positioning and to buff other physical DPS (which, I personally prefer too on my A2>QS3>Falc3>Mergen). I was rogue 1 before but I switched to archer 2. I had my werewolves sold and changed to Biter+Monkey, then I use aoe atk ratio headgear set or switch to PA+CA set on bosses.

Though I see some KR velcoffer vids where their A2 QS3 falc mergen does kneel AA for more attackspeed. It’s a handy filler when you know your blessing damage will do a lot more stacked with elemental lines.

1 Like

Hello there!

This build in my link is ok? I am affraid a lower DPS compare to Doppel/Shino… maybe change Fencer for Barb? (but one hand sword… worth?)

https://tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#11222888ed.354555.3e5a7a816595.1222317f5a8aa5.253545.5525324112

Yes the DPS for non doppel shinobis are always lower.

Mainly because doppels alone are already strong even without shinobi.

With Just Redel and Zornhau from doppel, you already get 3 8000% skill factor (1 Zornhau + Two Redel) if you maxed attributes wth monster gem.

Now, add shinobi multipliers on it and it’s even stronger.

About the build, I haven’t tested the new corsair C3 skills so I can’t say how well it would work, I’m only sure that a doppel would outdps it.

Anyone tested something like:
SW > Pelt 2 > Barb 2 > Doppel 3 > Shinobi?

Though this might need RC assistance for velcoffer to prevent getting knocked all over.

Goal is to face tank while being able to DPS instead of running around jumping/dodging. I’d like to test this myself if it does more DPS but I’m out of blessed gems thanks to 50% trans discount

1 Like

Have seen something similar
Highlander2 barb1 pelta1 version

Physical def with guardian 22k
Magic def 19k

1 Like

Thanks, we did velcoffer yesterday and I noticed we moved a lot starting phase 3 which lead to a bad clear time.

I was thinking that moving around a lot less (hence pelta 2, to take a bit of damage) should yield more dps, though I’m also skeptical about KD since PB is a core buff

No falc was hard since we need to reposition a lot

First run had 1 min left (lol)

2nd run was okay, 14-15 mins left.

we weren’t able to utilize our mage dps because she kept dying, need her to practice more on dodging velcoffer attacks.

oh and btw, do you know what causes gargoyle to run this far? He walked from Phase 3 area to phase 2 then back to Phase 3, it took us a lot of time

Basically pelt in doppel shinobi build will lost alot dps means not recommended but for dragoon3 it has suitable ranking and could use shield. Gargoyle part you had to fight him near to the gate way to next stage I realise that side have much more wide flat areas but did not encounter he moving back to stage2 . Also lastly velcoffer “ground smash/shattered” has wide reversi heals up alot so when there’s healing tier quite hard time to do it . Also the skills “dead pool” the one he use on floor do DOT is hard part for melee dps inconvenient to fight him also can’t reversi this skills really pain . Is fun with voice chat to play velcoffer .

Yeah that’s the thing i’m testing:

Lose a bit of dps (no double slash bunshin/gungho)
but you can face tank everything while attacking, no need to dodge whatsoever and just mindlessly exchange hits with velcoffer.

Yes we fought gargoyle there, but it moved to phase 2 which annoyed us lol

If we get free rank resets I’m willing to test this out and report back

we also don’t have a chrono so it’s much less dps for shinobis

1 Like