Tree of Savior Forum

Guide to Fencer / Doppel / Bullet Marker [PVE]

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 1 hour unless flagged)

QS Running Shot + DGS makes the scalling come from pistol?

Yes, DGS uses pistol basic attack

Question: for the BM Build with rogue+app, should i go for froster+hydra or unicorn/moa/glassmole?

I got the feeling that with the lack from AoE on that path i choose, froster+hydra doesn’t have much effect on the DPS at all, and since that build lays on AA, getting +% dmg on demon/dark, that most mobs and World Bosses are, is a better choice…

Gimme yours advices on that one :slight_smile:

Yes, Moa/Glass Mole/Unicorn is a good choice.

Sometimes, Bitter+Monkey could also work, because you’re a QS
Edit: forgot you’re a rogue variant, ignore this ^, you should be using werewolf to maximize.

centaurus is also nice by the way, your rip would hit everything in line with falc circling.

I’m not entirely sure how BOD interacts with AoE Atk ratio yet but I Assume it’s the maximum amount of targets you can do per hit

Exists any chance to doppel go with a awesome party to kill the dragon? (new raid)

Haven’t checked recent videos yet but I think doppels can do dragon raid.

It may take a while to get used to, similar to ET when it first came out.

1 Like

I think it can do as well. For most of the videos that I saw and remember, the best parties are physical DPS , specially focusing on critical . Some with Zealot2, others fencer3 with matador (recently Grey posted about it became very popular build) and others ancher builds (not sure the most common for dps but for utility is very common falconer3)

Updated the guide a little.

Possible alternative to those who really don’t like barb 2 and still want cleave is to take HL1.

Passive +50% crit attack using 2H sword, crown copy(a bit weak), cross guard (hardly useful, but it’s there when needed)

Some people I talked to took it only for the passive. Cartar/Wagon extra CC also helps but bash really does everything nicely.

Anyway I have people asking me why I didn’t put Falc3-BM here, I’m not saying it’s a bad build, but this is more of a BM2 guide than a falc 3 guide.

I have a falc 3 myself and it’s too good, a mergen though.

also a question, would you guys want a dragoon/falc guide? I played around both a bit with mid investments and they seem to be fun+useful, main usage of both is CM. I don’t do anything else in the game anymore anyway

Falc will also be very helpful in the new raid I think.

Does dragoon can easily solo CM? I thought that other build with Doppel that people say that is the build that does the greatest against boss would suit better (I don’t know the classes from Swordsman and ancher tree well)

since dov/cyclone interaction changed long ago, doppel is more like a filler to dragoon now.

Pelt+doppel synergy in dragoon:
Taunt>DPE>Dragon fall
Taunt>Cyclone

I built a Pelt 2 > Hop 3 dragoon and it does pretty well.

Only my doppel has the capability to solo upto CM5 now (haven’t tried 6 or 7 solo), I don’t have high trans armors and prefer to have multiple strong chars over one overpowered character.

Anyway, Pelt 2 buffs incoming and I see this as a perfect fit too.

Thanks. The Doppel and dragoon builds are both full strength builds? Do you use which weapon (specially how much did you enhanced and trans it?)

Yep, doppel is full str with dex/con from gear, Dragoon has high con(around 200). Can have more dex on doppel if you are HL variant.

Doppel:
+16 Primus 2H Sword, Trans 7, Green Gemmed

BM:
+16 Aspana, Trans 7, Green Gemmed

Fencer:
+22 Black Horn, Trans 3, Green Gemmed main weapon (still looking for a good sub weapon)

Dragoon
+16 Primus Raffye Spear, Trans 0, 3 Red Gems

Falc/Zealot
+16 Primus Raffye Bow/+16 Skull Breaker, Trans 0, No Gems.

Doppel and BM have high attributes.

Awesome :smiley: thank you.

An out of this thread scope question, as your weapons seems all to be +16 or more, to create a +16, how many weapons did you loose in the process of reaching +16?

Usually takes only one.

hmm…For two handed sword, I bought it because it has the exact stats I needed (con, spr)

For Aspana, I bought it also with the gems socketed.

Black horn, I used two black horns, both of them reached +22. But when I tried for +23, one of them failed straight to +18.

Primus Raffye Spear, I made a +16 Cannon (only 1 potential lost) and traded it to spear.

Primus Raffye Bow took a while, I broke about four bows before getting one, 3 potential lost to reach +16.

Skull Breaker, 1 try +16, 3 potential left.

I also made several other +16s, basically I just +16 any trash primus weapon I get in my CM runs to sell and get profit out of it.

Key is to have balls to do it and keep trying, don’t be afraid of failing!

1 Like

I think you should those guide and maybe request staff to move this thread.

I’m planning on creating a separate thread but there’s no need anymore I think.

People already PM ingame/forum anyway for questions about BM so that would work, updating the first post for that when forums become stable.

Can’t edit the thread to have swords/archer section in it too

edit: fixed, just moved it to class and rank instead of class and rank+anything specific

I’m told that using Didel/Grand Cross to buff Running Shot and then switching to another weapon (like bow), reverts the buff down to it’s base level.

Is that not the case with Durandal / Dumbell switching?

Correct, it seems that GC/DGC/MasiXB RS levels update per hit.

Meanwhile in the case of gungho, it doesn’t really update per hit because the damage from gung ho levels go directly to your physical attack stat.

Running shot level does not. Getting the addon to show your PA/other stats directly can be helpful

See Physical Attack beside my HP bar on upper left portion of the screen

No Gungho

Gungho + No Durandal

Gungho + Durandal

you should pull back the topic back to swordmans category ,not much ppl know how to visit the none category in forum.