Tree of Savior Forum

Guide to Fencer / Doppel / Bullet Marker [PVE]

Untill now i didnt notice it but im stuck in the shinobi quest since a few days.
So i dont have many chances to do ch_mode…

One of the YouTuber posted the skill distribution https://tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#113444eeje.253555.3545.1f2f.3f421a618592a5b5.14213545 . He mentioned he doesn’t switch he only use the specific skills that doesn’t require spear . Do you think those skills worth the investment, thinking about the other classes skills?

yes, some people do it, it’s worth too but I personally haven’t played the build or played matador after the rework

What the best rotation for sw3 barb2 dop3 shin?

Bosses:
Cleave > Zwer > double slash/sturtz >Cleave > Zorn > redel > Seism > Kunai/Katon/Mijin

for tough normal monsters I do seism first and put zornhau and redel last

1 Like

ty, one more question, do you know where does rafene cards drop now? since they removed the DG that use to have the boss

seven valley mission, green card albums

All guides are now updated, hoplite is also added due to popular demand, it’s also up for discussion.

I somehow wish we could put two tags here so I could place it in Archer + Swordsman category, but I can’t.

I currently have tank dragoon plans for my future project but…MHW PC might come out first and I just spent all my extra fortune on a full leather miki set without doing any ET runs.

tank draggon with pelt 2-hop 3-dragoon 3 or pelt 2-cata 3-dragoon 3?

Either of the 3:
Pelt 2 > Cata 3 > Dragoon 3
Pelt 2 > Hop 3 > Dragoon 3
Pelt 3 > Hop 2 > Dragoon 3

full con?
why pelt 3?

Hmm I don’t think full con is necessary, maybe around 200-300? I’ll have to play around with it a bit when I get the time and money again, all my other investments may go to my falconer 3 first before making another swordsman.

Pelt 3 for 50% armor break assist to main dps (and myself)

How is the damage of Auto Attack BM2 compared to SR Limacon?

I haven’t played SR sadly, and BM DGS+RS interaction was nerfed a bit when RS was changed to 5 minute duration.

But I’m doing an average AA of 20k and 30k on dark types with silver bullet and ~5.5k± Physical Attack.

1 Like

what is the skill for blue gravegolem gem and brown harugal skill gem ? Is there any zourhau skill gem ?

Zornhau = brown harugal
Sturtzhau = Blue Gravegolem

It’s a hard to crit build right?

Hmm what do you mean by a hard to crit build? Not a lot of crits?

Crits are common for BM, I have around 700+ crit rate. Taking rogue is better too if you want more crits.

sword3 barb2 doppel3 shino is still best damage build for doppel ATM? :slight_smile:

for maximizing bunshins yes, HL3>Barb1 is also good, but weaker bunshins.