Tree of Savior Forum

Guide to Fencer / Doppel / Bullet Marker [PVE]

Can’t decide between Sw3High2, sw3Barb2 and Sw1High2Barb2. So many pros and vs for everyone.

But with Mijin and katon now clonable, maybe we can leave double slash and sw3 in general… sw1high2barb2 seems the best option so far

Mijin is hard to use, it’s just a last option when your bunshins are almost out, but it’s very strong IMO.

Kunai is still taken because it’s very spammable, i recommend to max it for fencers, it’s very strong without bunshins.

You tried Mijin at max level? I wanna know if cast become faster at higher level

@draconsio
If you really can fit and use all the skill efficiently, then go for the it. High2barb2 has too much skill for me.

I tried level 4 and 1, same animation.

both Mijin and Katon get bugged sometimes that clones don’t copy them.

You can’t max Mijin or put level 4, it’s not worth.

the CD is too long and you can’t cheat the “CD” unlike other overheat skills.

If anyone doesn’t know how to cheat CD during bunshin, just use overheat skills but don’t use them all up.
Example: Use double slash twice, use cleave twice, use seism once, use kunai twice, use sturtz once.

Then use the last overheat when bunshin clones are gone.

This “cheat” is very useful for long cooldown skills with overheat.

Thanks. I was busy testing other character yesterday. I guess rotation wise for long fight, it’s better to save overheat.

How much % average does clone do anyway? I think I saw their damage like half than mine. Roughly 100% from self and 250% from clone?

what do you mean by this? they’re roughly the same as the original unless you have attributes/damage buffs/thauma buffs

Alright I guess that makes sense with my low damage peltasta. Too much number around to see properly.

So how’s centaurus on clone? I will test bleed card from clone too later.

I’m still a bit confused with centaurus part. I’ll try more with just one clone and play around with it, too much numbers

@redwea it seems to work but I can’t 100% confirm yet, I need to do more tests.

But for the shinobi testing part, I’m sold with this build for doppel:
SW3>Barb2>Doppel3>Shinobi. So much fun playing it

Though, I feel the need to redo my fencer, it’s currently:
SW3>Barb1>Cor1>Fencer3>Shinobi

I had difficulty to maintain Barb3 Wild Nature in CM with so many skill available to use.But I guess each pre doppel class has it purpose.

I tried Bleeding card a bit but it’s did not proc. I guess it’s still logical for Centaurus to apply as the clone copy your char as in status window.

@Lostac I use the same Build. SW 3 - BARB 2 - DOPP 3 - SHINOBI. Full CON.
Do you have a skill rotation? I skipped on DoV and went into Morschdlag, but I’m still not sure about my skill distribution.

My skill rotation usually depends on my party members, I’ll go all out without cheating cooldowns if I have diev+chrono.

for CM wave clearing:
Bunshin>Cleave>Zwer>Sturtz x2 >Double Slash x2 > seism 2 > cleave x2 > double slash >kunai
for bosses I just save cleave charges for redel and zornhau

I always use Mijin when my bunshin has around 4-5 seconds left on bosses, Katon I use randomly when I feel like it

I’ll update the guide’s skill allocation when I’m done finalizing my build. For other variants I may need to ask for opinion

Note: Guide will be updated around maintenance time.

1 Like

Anyone else having problems with Katon and Mijin clone interaction?

Not copying at all or copying once only?

1 Like

the whole server got lag since last mainteance. Already exists a topic about this… happening on silute server. idk what server you playing.

never try katon , but mijin will bugged on sometime .

btw wont you think the skill rotation from sw3>b2>dop3>shinobi is lesser than sw1>hl3>b1>dop3>shinobi?

and how strong is double slash on lv340+ monster?

well you got more rotation on active clone with s3b2dop3shin.

I did about 40k DS with 40 attribute level, and 3k PATK in 300dg.
it’s pretty much weaker skyliner, but copyable.

btw katon is somehow pretty weak. I was expecting something like penetration shot from muskeeter LOL

the option left for me is sw1>hl2>b2>dop3>shinobi vs sw1>hl3>b1>dop3>shinobi .

stronger version on clone vs stronger self … any idea ?

bro, DON’T go to hl2 & barb 2… i tested… it SUCKS
even with keyboard or joystick
soo many skills… and you’ll get lost in the rotation

trust me, i tested all combinations
the best doppel with shin build is
SW3 > High2 > Doppel 3 FULL STR
IF
u don’t continue with shinobi
SW3 > High3 > Doppel3

best doppel is sw1 hl1 barb 3.
barb 3 buffs are too op, you have clonable cleave and seism, and highlander class passive buff.

h2-b2 not really stronger on clone, because seism is pretty weak imo, even with wild nature.
and oh boy wild nature is so annoying, you need to run around to even make seism damage noticeable.
I wish IMC just make it as a 5 min buff.

i somehow agree with SpeeD, but if you can stand how annoying wild nature,
s3-b2-dop3-shin is also an option, probably a bit stronger due to cleave buff.