Tree of Savior Forum

Guide to Fencer / Doppel / Bullet Marker [PVE]

@greyhiem I’m a but confused with this so I’ll ask for confirmation:
does this include all buffs including gungho/swells/etc? What about centaurus cards?

I’m thinking of dropping both gungho and concentrate entirely and get restrain.
Also, does restrain work on belcoper dungeon (for adds/non boss)? Haven’t been following the kr thread lately

Yes, no buff increased clone damage when i tested.

1 Like

Thanks. Any info on others, like centaurus cards if bunshins get the aoe atk ratio? or not?

I couldn’t test that unfortunately because the test server doesn’t help :\ But i expect it does since theoretically its equipment.

I see, alright, thank you.

Since I currently have centaurus cards equipped I’ll see if bunshins could benefit from it tomorrow.

So buffs like cleave will not work anymore?

cleave is debuff applied on monsters, it should apply still

but if you mean the side buff of +50 crit rate, I’m not sure

Well yeah the skill modifier looks strong but for me it look like a trap. I’m keeping Mijin 1 just for the cloak I guess but we’ll see tomorrow.

yeah it’s very hard to use since it destroys clones

since we get 2 rank resets and 2 skill resets. I can only play around skill builds and not ranks, sorry about that. I’ll probably stick to SW3>Barb2 and SW3>HL2 for damage comparison/tests.

But I feel that barb2 will be better.

I’ll try sw2barb3, the passives on warcry and frenzy levels looks more promissing than double slash only.

Not only double slash though, it’s double slash on bunshins+almost permanent PB+buff of your choice

Here’s some build ideas that I’ll play around doppel skill distribution:
1: Maximizing Redel and Zornhau.
https://tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#111166999.85..411f213153687a91a5
2: Full Bunshin (or higher mordschlag over Zwer)
https://tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#111166999.85..411f233153667695a5
3: More Cyclone
https://tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#111166999.85..411f213159667691a5

Seems good. I’ll probably keep cyclone at lv1 for frieno set proc and maybe pump on new punish for mob clearing.

Kunai sucks now.

Katon/Mijin > Kunai.

Probably level 1 only for filler

Eh you sure? Kunai get 2x critical rate. Idk if it’s double crit rate status or percent. But yeah try lv1 vs 5 if you can.

Bro, kunai will be buffed today: Cd reduced and overheat added + new crit attribute

and @draconsio
Overheat increased to 3.

• Skills performed by the clones now apply as 2 consecutive hits.

2 hits for bunshins. you could do 70 hits before with your bunshins now it’s 5+ (2*number of bunshins) and one more overheat

it was very weak when I used it. I’ll play around my currently build more before resetting

Server up? I still got hours before I can login

Yeah I’ve been playing for a bit now, testing other classes too so this will take a while

Second thought, skill have too long on cd, we might need to get every clonable skill we can.

so, i’m back to that pommel beat idea

another note:
Mijin is VERY STRONG. will try katon soon
Katon is also good

Every shinobi skill is decent now that it can be copied

I will write more tomorrow, but a warning to new shinobis

if you play with a chrono you will have SO MANY SKILLS to use.

I didn’t bother with mordschlag anymore and went with 10/10 zornhau and redel.