Tree of Savior Forum

Guide to Fencer / Doppel / Bullet Marker [PVE]

Pvp Fencer3 Shinobi : http://www.tosbase.com/tools/skill-simulator/build/r1var3806g/ . It’s good in Pve either (you could invest 1 point in lunge to get the dmg buff on slash dmg, I didn’t take it because I don’t have enough skill slot with controller). I’m mi dex mi con, I reach around 100k hp, good enough for survavibility. It’s really fun to play in tbl, but need good gears. Also it might be buffed once the shinobi patch hit our server and become a “new meta”. For full pve purpose, take peltasta instead of rodelero would be better I guess.

Guys, worth invest to lvl 100 on doppel’s and highlander’s attributes?

Mine are 70

I think for all attributes, you’d want 70-90 max.

90 for those you spam the most every cd, 70 for the fillers.

1 Like

guys i am a swrd 3 aiming for fencer but i wanna know if in the ranks 4-5 should i choose highlander or barbarian? and wich one is better? in stats i have a mix of str/dex and i want to do mostly pve

If you are taking shinobi last rank, take HL2.

What’s the skill distribution for doppel3? Do I just get 6 on every skill that has multihits attribute?

well what you need is zornhau and redel at least 6.
dov 15, punish 1, cyclone3, zwerchau 1
the rest is up to you. some people completely remove zucken, some people still take it at 6.

1 - for multiple attack skills
https://tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#112211999...411f315866867691a1
2 - cyclone focused
https://tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#112211999...411f315e667691a1

There are builds that skip sturtzhau and zucken, or builds that focus on cyclone.

I personally hate maxed cyclone, I came from a 15/15 cyclone, reset it down to 3/15.

The numbers look nice on paper but I hardly ever get to benefit the full duration of cyclone when everyone else is bursting everything, the only good thing about it is it’s a 360 degree aoe which is comfortable to use.

I’d prefer having sturtz and zucken.

1 Like

DPElv1 can be allocated to mordsclagh too, since it is bunshinable

1 Like

Thinking of updating the guide, but this may have to wait long since I geared my BM before my two swordsman classes.

I hate playing doppel these days but it’s still god tier for bursting, meanwhile my fencer needs a lot of work starting from weapons.

err… why? care to explain

Before I could solo run without my hp running low, mainly because I run high dex+high mdef on my doppel.

Right now it’s full str and hp drops very fast, leather or plate.

so it is better to go fulldex?

I won’t recommend it, only HL skills benefit from attack speed and doppels have significantly lower crit rate compared to archers to benefit crit attack from dex.

Doppels are still strong, but they’re not able to steamroll completely (solo) unlike before unless you are a god tier whale with high trans leather armors.

but party wise, they function the same way as before with weaker cyclone and punish.

but my full dex archer still suffer a lot in dungeon with that evasion

True, now imagine doppels having no evasion and receiving amplified damage through DOV, also having the need to group mobs with more effort than archers.

Sometimes I use punish just to group them up quick.

edit: just tried a solo run since I never tried it after dungeon revamp, my archer never goes below 50% hp. plain leather armors, either+0 or +1.

I have two blades, the left and the right…

Put them together,

Updating the fencer part of the guide soon, lol

Raise your rapiers !

I just realized, they stopped the shtty trend of low durability rapiers at 350, interesting…

all rng rapiers have high durability now as well.