Tree of Savior Forum

Guide to Fencer / Doppel / Bullet Marker [PVE]

hackpelle is stronger than dopple now , why swordman is weaker than archer with sword :confused:

I added Shinobi to my Doppel and Its pretty nice boost. Not as much as Murmnobi, of course, but it’s PvE, not hard to deal with. Either with bosses or a big pack of monsters being Solmiki or Challenge, I go bunshin, glass mole buff, double slash, crown moulinet and kunai and boom, then continue with the other doppel skills, or ask for a pass and re-roll the bunshin skills. SW3 - HL2 - DOP 3 - SHINOBI. Good enough for me.

As for my Fencer 3, best would be to pick up Shinobi as well but I went Matador and it sucks. Even with the repatch later, I think Shinobi would have been a better choice, coz you have lunge (slash debuff) for double slash, moulinet, and pierce debuff, attaque coquille, for kunai, so IMO, Shinobi its a pretty good damn choice. I just didnt want to go Shinobi again, its like playing the same character, except one uses a rapier and the other one a 2-h sword. Though, I hate to admit I love the Matador outfit, and Faena has unlimited AoE. It doesnt hit as strong as the F3 skills but well, it works very nice with a big pack of monsters. I cant seem to notice the Ole buff, its very short as well.

While it’s nice and all, that itself is a problem.

We’re forced to take shinobi because it’s the only viable choice left.

We can take others but it won’t be as effective either. Let’s wait and see what else we get on future patches or R10.

No real good advancement for fencer C3 now, I’m not even seeing other fencers other than my own.

1 Like

Other only viable possibility is SW3 on R9. And obviously it would be sad to just pick your R1 class as your current final while everyone gets shiny new costumes, spells and 22000% damage on new skills, just for your extra seconds on PB.

That is, if you didn’t went SW3 in the first place, then it’s even worse, literally no other choice.

I personally like shinobi, I like the theme and costume and always wanted one, but for the ones who don’t like it… You can just forget about your doppel/fencer until R10, and it’s not even sure doppel/fencer will be a thing again.

Feels like Doppel is a condemned path now, no matter what, you’re stuck in the end.
Fencer would be just fine if Matador wasn’t so ridiculous compared to the others new classes, or even to some current ones.

Does doppel-shin even a doppel ?
since the core of your skill went from doppel swordskill to 6-7 man swordlander.

I like shinobi costume, just the skill set makes me hate it. I wish IMC replace Mijin and mokuton to some OP elemental skill, and buff katon, or heck give them some ninja style swordskill too, so NOT EVERY SHINOBI is a “call 5 friend” + “throw knife” dude.

Doppel just fills it up well I believe.

Zucken/Zornhau/Redel are strong skills that don’t need bunshin to use when you’re done with your clone combo.

Then there’s DOV to boost those and others, punish and cyclone for more aoe fillers.

Zwer to buff those clone slashes if you skipped barb.

If you’re asking me to pick one:

SW3>HL2>Fencer3>Shin
or
SW3>HL2>Doppel3>Shin

I’ll never pick fencer, sadly.

still a doppel, Shinobi skill is still filler for it. the actual damage, aoe and ease of use of doppel skill is what makes it the main class (which is different from Wugu-musketeer where the main class is wugushi and musketeer is filler)

im using sw3 hl2 dop3 shin … lots of fun.
deadly 1vs1 skills
strong burst
decent aoe

Any advice? Which one should I keep or sell? Ive got a Sarkmis +11 with greens, so either of them is going to be much better. The one with only 4 pot left gives me 35% more sp, a lot of sp recovery and 1,3k hp more. But it will get stuck at +11 and ill have to wait for a golden socket to open the 5th slot. The other one is the same in STR and will have about 4 pot left to try and go +15/16 w diamond anvils. But the thing is I dont really need that much for my doppel, I use it for Challenge Mode, and Solmiki, and in either of them it’s already easy with my current Sarkmis. I went Shinobi at r9.

reroll the stats?^^
Sp rec/int are useless and more atack agains Ghost armor is meh :<

1 Like

that resource :thinking: we same server :wink: <3

Shinobi is definitely the main class and Doppel is the filler. Cloned skills do like 60% of overall dps - and the kicker is, they use way less mana than the Doppel skills as well.

Neither are particularly good choices long-term. 4-line is like the minimum you can roll for 2h weapons and purple line on weapon is kind of a waste. You should aim for one with STR, DEX, CON + some red lines.

1 Like

I stayed with the first one and sell the 2nd one. Dont care about longterm, its not my main character. PvE now is easy, so I focus on my farmer and on my pvp char.

So in the End Doppel/Fencer/murm/corsair c3 are now all filler skills for shinobi?

Seriously imc need to nerf shinobi soon …

Lol welcome back @Lostac.

At the topic, I mean I would rather get doppel/fencer buffs though so they can be comfortable without relying too much on Shinobi. I would ditch it in a heartbeat tbh. Charging for clones and repositioning clones are so annoying combined with the high speed cancel animation gameplay of fencer.

Oh hello

I gave myself a big face palm when my BM2 Outdpsed my fencer/doppel in aoe/bosses. That’s while using practice pistol

Though my doppel could do fairly well vs bosses (and is now a shinobi because I got the flower). Also doing the same thing with my fencer I guess but good lord I don’t really like shinobi.

1 Like

Having atleast 1 purple is not bad, you can still roll Crit Rate on a purple line.

Ideally, you’d want 3 green (STR/DEX/CON) 2 red (Physical Attack /Crit Attack) 1 Purple (Crit Rate)

@Suchi I’m kinda late for that, but if I were in your shoes I’d have kept the 2nd one… it has a better color distribution and 5 more potential than the first one… :confused:

I’m having fun with my enchanter 2 with scrub gears hitting 60k+ autos lol. I will try to gear my BM once I get to 350.

well you can only make doppel-shinobi become doppel again either if IMC removed those clones, or give doppel skill overheats.
if not then, dop-shin is a cloner, not doppel.

I wish instead of clone IMC give shinobi skill to copy things, like stalker back in RO

No wonder I’m seeing dex chrono-enchanter builds.

This puts our “SP Hungry” skills to shame.

I hope we get a retweak on some SP heavy skills like composee.