Tree of Savior Forum

Guide to Fencer / Doppel / Bullet Marker [PVE]

I went through your guide and you mentioned that you should buy doppel c3 attributes before reseting. What did you mean by that?

Got a quick question.

For Demonas and Dehvlin (270) gauntlets, is there any difference for the slash bonus vs plate targets or is it all the same?

Forget it if the new patch comes next week its not possible anymore.

What’s not possible anymore?

To level a specific skill to get the requirement for its attribute.

Learn said attribute.

Skill reset.

Re-learn said skill at Lv1 while keeping attribute you should’ve only learned at a higher level.

An easy example is [Bash]. To get the attribute, you have to level it to 3, do that, then learn the attribute, skill reset, then learn Bash at Lv1. Now you have more points for other more useful skills and you get to keep the attribute.

This is just an example, but the idea is exactly the same.

The Attribute for Redel/Zucken/Zornhau.
You only get them if the skills are lvl 6 so you could buy the attribute reset get the skills on lvl 1 and still have the attributes.
Thats not possible anymore with the patch next week.
And Zucken/Zornhau are very bad without the attribute.

Well that sounds like a good bug.

This is most prevalent with Doppels though. In fact, they rely on this for efficiency. It’s been a [preudo-pay-to-win feature] for a while now.

IMC never said they were against it for the longest time oddly enough (people have asked). You are required to spend a skill reset for it after all. :stuck_out_tongue:

That’s that, it’s being [fixed] I guess.

I just got my doppel to r7 today. Seems like Zucken is bugged? I’m not getting the bonus damage at all when I use it against a target after I use Zornhau/Crown.

I tested this on Corpse Flowers at alemeth with a low lvl 2h sword, and I’m doing roughly 17-19k damage with and without shock from either skills.

Currently the most poppular Doppel’s build on kTOS is from HL3>barb1.
And maybe here there some of you guys have a build like that. Just tell me how effective is the skills rotation will be, since we have 7 attacking skill from each Doppel3 and HL3 + Barb’s cleave, so totally we have 15 attacking skills for rotation. Is that really effective and stable build, after patch?

From comment.

Exion Kruez2 days ago
is HL3 better than Barb3? What are the advantages? Since barb is slow starter… doesnt seem that good
Kyrinest
Kyrinest10 hours ago
Exion Kruez HL3 has more active skills and it’s combination is powerful also SP efficiency is the best. so if you want higher DPS, you should spend tons of silver.

Bytheway, Barbar3 machanism is so picky. Nowadays, even if you can extend debuff, Boss(even solmiki 40f) killing time is quite short. So I think it is not good.

Rather, HL’s faster skill combination is better in every contents.
Show less
Reply 1

If Bleeding still doubles the Skyliner dmg you have a 700%x2 skill with 5 Oh.
Cleave/Dex work on it too.
You get Armor break/Crown for utilitiy.

And another point you can skill less Doppel skills and max more skills.

I want to try this tomorow:
https://tos-ktest.neet.tv/skill-planner#112226999.23344355.3b435a657a8195.95b5.1c415e768695a1

https://tos-ktest.neet.tv/skill-planner#112226999.23334455.2135435a617a8a95.95b5.1f415f667691a1
This well be nice?

Whats going on with Fencers? Did everyone forget about them?
I just made one, sprite looks so look imo xD. What attributes should I prioritze? Rank 6 for now.
Luckily I’ve got a Venier+4, but my damage is low I believe.

Someone stalking me :popolianshock:

KREPPA

Fencer is super strong if you invest heavily on them, from a video i saw a fencer dealing 400+ k damage with non crit :V

2 Likes

Fixed it for ya, using your own letters.

No longer necessary. Epee Garde was [nerfed] and isn’t the focus of Fencers anymore, thus having that +2 skill isn’t necessary either. Get the new Rapiers and/or aim for any other high attack Rapier you can get your hands on because your weapon damage will be the bulk of your actually output.

1 Like

So just to be sure, but did anyone notice how Esquive’s % Evasion increase seems to be a direct increase to your final evasion rate now?

Unlike Lunge (which is a set evasion stat amount being added to your existing evasion stat) and Guardian (A percentage of your current evasion stat is added to your evasion stat), Esquive no longer shows up in F2, despite clearly still giving evasion. Unless the display is just broken, it seems like it’s like Rogue’s Sneak in that it adds rate% directly to your final evasion rate.

A level 10 is 100% Evasion, in other words (which also makes a higher level than 10 kinda redundant since no amount of accuracy will ever affect it, considering Evasion can’t go negative in the formula that calculates the rate before Esquive gets added on top of it)

1 Like

That was before patch now it’s not in percent anymore
the hybryd block/evasion won’t work anymore with the new patch now it’s in real number I have lunge 6 and it gives me evasion rate +170 not 60%
all old no cd attacls like Flanconnade now have oen so not spammable anymore ;u;

With my Corsair Fencer I can equip my Mana Mana now. But, I cant do Swash Buckling with it.
What are your builds after patch? Any thoughts?