Tree of Savior Forum

Guide to Fencer / Doppel / Bullet Marker [PVE]

Just time it with Epee up… if its CD then no need to use XD

who maxed their sept here?

may critdmg (Composee) went from 25k to 33k (290 mobs) after switching to 2 red gems offhand (7star) Composee attri at lvl30

Out of curiosity,did anyone try a sword 3 - highlander 2 - dopel 3?
Ever since I created my fencer,I felt that sword 3 is quite nice for pve thanks to pain barrier and most dopel builds avoid getting sword 3 last time I checked.
Just wanted to know since double slash seems to get a bonus damage with crosscut’s bledding and it adds another skill to spawn on top of that.Seems interesting to me but I don’t plan to make another character :stuck_out_tongue:

Skull swing is really good tho and future proof

True…
It gives me more room to spam and attack non-stop but it also costs the def reduction…
Builds are hard XD

Double Slash bonus damage from bleeding is just a flat 250. Compare that to +50 crit rate and +50% to all your skills by adding just 1 measly circle of Barb. Some folks went Sw3-Barb-HL-Dop3, if you’re dead set on having Sw3.

I’m ok as fencer.I’ve just been wondering about it and wanted to ask.
Thanks though.

Can you link what skill that is? And/or duration… any stuff actually. that 50crit rate sounds appealing to me :3 and curious about the “+50% to all skill” stuff too.

Ah gotcha. I love Sw3 myself, have it on my Shinobi. My run of the mill Barb-HL3-Doppel annoys the hell out of me when PB runs out.

1 Like

Is anybody else having huge spikes in MS when using cleave and pouncing? My game basically lags a lot when i use those skills, when the mobs are linked the game even freezes :frowning:

@Di3rn

I had no issues during missions and dungeons a few days ago. There’s been no patch since then so I don’t see how anything can change but I’ll check later anyway.

Does this (+50 critrate) work only on slash attacks or just the cleave skill?

Or the buff has duration after you made a slash attack?

Fencer skills are mostly pierce right? How does this work in supplement with Fencer’s pierce skills?

The bonus crit rate is global. You’ll see it in your stat window upon use.

1 Like

Used Cleave and Pouncing all evening and it was smooth as butter. If it’s still doing that for you then maybe it’s a wonky add-on or something.

Ty, it usually happens when i am grinding. It started with the freeze bug when someone enters a party with quest share on. Hopefully it gets fixed this maintenance.

Hi DEX it was Fun.

RIP DEX , RIP Fencers 2017

Critical resistance has been removed, and items do not give flat status more. Sissel for example gives you a bonus of 10%, gems too, and the status of the items have been reworked. So it will not be necessary as much crit rate as it used to be

That’s hope right there! :open_mouth: can you site the line where you saw this? Can’t find it in the patch.

Meanwhile,
“Besides this, we’re also introducing two new level 315 rapiers (rare, unique), but any changes regarding items will be announced via the patch notes when they’re ready to be implemented.”