Tree of Savior Forum

Guide to Fencer / Doppel / Bullet Marker [PVE]

if you have a high level composee yes

1 Like

oh i see, 0 cd but he sp is increasing per lvl up. hmm btw any thoughs on Gungho now? I’m planning to switch from defensive (Guardian) to offensive (gungho) will that work? Or gungho is too sh*tty at the moment.

Gungho is nice since it’s a PA boost and lasts long on high levels.

Concentrate scales with epee garde, but lasts 45 seconds only which means lots of rebuffing.

I see, concentrate is hit based while gungho has high duration.

Do you think having 5 gungho with 0 concentrate will be okay?

I went with that, it does pretty well. 50 more PA from gungho attributes.

Right and its 0 cooldown.

I saw your attachment tosbase build Lostac, you went all 1’s on some skill since you want the player to have their own style right? Just curious on what is your current skill distribution…

here is my initial build lol. most are tbd, just saving the info from you and the other fencers inputs.

just put 1 point in preparation

you can also put 1 point in esquive (but also spend attributes on it)

then put the rest elsewhere like more coquille / lunge

side note: are you sure you want 10/10 high guard on that

good point, i’m just after the -att! will place 1 instead. THanks!

There! Still under construction. btw do you have a list of fencer skills with multihit and how many hits per each of those skills.If you don’t have it handy it’s fine.

Esquive looks like multihit from the description but the demo in tosbase hit only 1 lol.

lunge 4
esquive 4-5
composee 2
etoiles 8
coquille 1
flash 3
balestra 1
au fer 1
flanconnade 2

2 Likes

Thanks alot @Lostac!

@Lostac
may i ask you one thing, u have a good experience in Swordsman class, wich path are the must have in general PvE aiming to WB and ET mostly / Fun to play.

the only Sword build i have played are my fencer c1(pelt1>hop2>barb1>Fencer) and my squire(Highlander3>Squire2) and i dind’t like a fencer playstyle ‘-’

I was thinking in murmillo, but it seems to be uselees with random party they looked prety fun to play instead ‘-’

PS* Sorry for my bad grammar / english mistakes, i’m not a native.

Venier is still out of my reach.
Which rapier should I use and for how long can I go with it?

Doppels for ET and general purposes, but needs to be very geared and babysitted for some cases

Murmillo is okay, but don’t expect to get into ET easily unless you have friends.

level 15 swash+all aoe attack ratio gears and you’ll do decent aoe damage to a group. I dropped mine because the investment doesn’t seem to be worth doing so I’ll have to wait on R9 before I spend on it.

Catacombs rapier, Duelist, sharp/magas rapier

as for how long, until you get venier.

Well…I already have a Catacombs.

Do you think that changing it for a Duelist is a bad idea?

What class are you pertaining to?

Doppels will shine only if well geared / highly attributed? or we can make our way as 1st r8 and start to proft from some ways? and they are full dex with min stats in CON rigth?

Is spada good for farming? That’s one of my choice of weapon atm.

imo, problem with Fencers now is that Venier is the only optimal weapon choice, unless you can craft Lolo/Solmiki Rapiers. The additional damage and uptime to Epee is too hard to neglect. They should’ve just put a level cap on Epee, that way we have alternatives besides crafting the cancer that is Venier.