Tree of Savior Forum

Guide to Fencer / Doppel / Bullet Marker [PVE]

stage 0, I never needed more mdef than what I have with shade greaves+ level 7 blue gem x2

it’s the work of missile hole really

what u got if u transcend your boots ? Mdef too because of teh gems?

no, you get evasion on boots

my mdef, no other mdef gear, only upgraded accessories, shade greaves and enchanter buff

which upgrade lvl do u have? :smiley:

on my accessories? +3 only

oki then i will hit this easy aswell xD .

@Lostac what u would do try to get later purple weapon or the orange one?

for my doppel, orange (I’m only 9/61 on leafnut tails, but already have everything else except nabu tail and leafnut)

for my fencer, none, I already abandoned it unless there’s something to make me pick it up again, it’s currently locked in venier

hard is Practonium 2 ea ._.

that’s actually the easiest part, you only need 2x 317 characters and patience.

I can’t farm yellow leafnut tails because I don’t have the time.

insert dpk complain here

if it’s a pure rng 0.20% chance instead of 500± I would have maybe 30 mins a day to always try

practo is just patience, it’s also the first requirement I completed.

RIP Lostac’s fencer 2016-2016. How much are ppl sellin yellowleaf tails in your server?

@Lostac i hope u will get your stuff :smiley: u great man and and your support he is really ingenious

I bought all the 1m available so only the 2m tails are left

that’s too expensive bruh lul. Think it’s 1.3-1.5m here in Klaipeda.

u can be happy that u can buy some stuff, on eu the server is nothing >>;

yeah, it’s because I already bought the cheap ones lol

the 2m ones can rot in the market

Thanks guys, @Lostac what is your current invested stats? Is the EVA that high for the high level maps not to hit you?

I’m still building my pelt3>cors>fencer adopting inputs from your guide. haha want to try to go non-meta for now, probably make another meta fencer if time permits. Will try to grind high lvl maps for mats lul.

Thanks Im building a pelt3>cors1>fencer3 and yes a shield switching fencer XD mainly for farming only.

The eva is high enough to dodge things but not high enough to be reliable, If you want a realiable evasion maybe go with somewhere around 1.2k

is the SP consumption high that i need two sp pots? :open_mouth: