Tree of Savior Forum

Guide to Fencer / Doppel / Bullet Marker [PVE]

I drove myself insane farming that due to the lack of mob density so I just bought the recipe and hunted the mats. Well this was back when it just cost me 1.5m.

sorry the kovos only, just kovos is like 2m and there’s just 1, they said drop from minos but know the %?

haha the kovos is 2m at my server, and the super don’t have to buy :l

Superior kovos drops from big red griba on barha forest, I farmed there and is a dpk around 400ish.

1 Like

Thanks i’ll farm it later =p

You can solo cave now with 1.5k mdef / 2.4 kpdef. Literally a stroll content…

too late, already lost interest.

but maybe to make me do it, do we get anything other than small amounts of silver and exp cards?

the exp cards are worth to keep.

And pretty much just story content.

gesti still interesting to fight and portal for blud

I have enough cards to go rank9 class 15 lol

maybe ill do it when im bored, but I’m trying to finish my alch now

I probably need to wash my hands after that because I’ve been tainted by the filthy mage class

most likely rofl. I am kinda abusing SR jesus it;s too disgusting.

I don’t know anymore, my pyro1- link 3-alch does 4k fireballs

the wiz3pyro3lock2 i partied in et…did 40k fireballs

I was not amused, it’s too strong.

people can argue about 2k+ mdef monsters and all but /real/ wizards have already invested on staffs to go way beyond that.

Yea.

Rod still works just transcend it just my sup corona + 15 i trans it to 1.3k magic kek.

any way joke tevhrin

yes, lucky they did not rescale tevhrin

if you noticed they rescaled rodejokels in lhadar making them like 2-3x stronger

needs 3k pdef now

Yea, they rescale and balance the higher area. So you need more hmm…

Lower area just need invested grynas + yellow to get pass i think it’s decent enough.

At least for casual now.

Also if you look out for dark mobs. Venier rekts them with sacrament. The holy damage is retarded.

i’m with smtg like 1.5k pdef 1k mdef lvl 230, should i focus in more def/mdef or i’m good? want to focus on my Vienie TB/attributes@cyclone and stuff. doppel btw.

focus on damage, let supports do their thing, that’s how doppel works best

so yes focus on your attributes and weapons alternately first

1 Like

hmmm 100ks stabbing, from sensate klaipedia

1 Like

That’s our boy @kradenmike4

Notice how he uses his weapon swaps for spear lunge, venier for epee garde snapshot / balestra etc and Spada for massive dps (specially on moles).

1 Like

Thanks, i need 1 more lvl 7 gem and put to +10 and some transcend, thinking lvl 3 trans, this way and with nice attributes i guess i’ll have a good dps for now.

lul got tagged. i use 4 nuales now for farming mats