Tree of Savior Forum

Guide to Fencer / Doppel / Bullet Marker [PVE]

depends on your ping and spammability, I’m currently running with 1 composee because I haven’t ran out of rasvoy potions yet, once I do I’ll make it 5-10 depending on my spam rate

i was wondering, did you max coquile ?
i was thinking maxing it for grinding in R8 map
coz right now my skill looks like this
-compose 5
-lunge 10
-etoiles 1
-flannconade 1
-coquile 5
-balestra 5
-epee 5
-flash 1
-attaque au fer 1
-preparation 1
i still have 10 point skill, and if its worth, i can dump those 10 point in coquile for longer debuff on R8 mobs

check if you can handle more composee, if not, try them on coquille or lunge.

though having 5 flash can come in handy specially when they give it an attribute

nope, cant handle more compose than 5 (+2)
and flash, this skill hit less mob than compose, cost much more then lunge 10 (never use it in grinding) except if they made it like balestra than i will definetly max it

once they give it an attribute, it will be very good.

range is superb

yup i notice the range is the best part of flash
i guess, i’ll save that 10 skill for later

has any of you noticed how much more spammable things like double slash and flaconnade are now? or is it in my head?

edit: even dust devil seems tremendously faster now

edit2: somehow it only seems to happen when the skill connects? and when not using iron hook snare? it feels odd somehow

To me it seems that the game is queuing our commands better now so even on a not-so-great connection our character chain skills much faster

I definitely feel the difference. I can’t keep up my sp when spamming composee. It’s too fast now. Idk if that’s just me but I stab like a maniac now.

Sorry random question. Optimal crit rate for Dragoon? The character that I will be resetting has fcked up stats (70 str, 50 con, 156 dex @ 248), I can probably reach 500 crit rate with 2 sissels, max peta, 4 ella and cata pike at my current level. Stat reset’s too expensive

that stat seem ideal
and you still at 248, just pump into dex from now
get 600 crit rate total (stat + finestra + 2 sissel + max peta + green gem if needed)

1 Like

I think you’re fine, finestra is easy mode and you still have +82 dex points to invest, assuming you’re hoplite 2-3, of course.

it gets buggy sometimes when it’s too fast

luckily it doesn’t always happen

1 Like

hl’s rotation looking good, you can fit almost everything into one cleave easily

they buffed HL big time this patch

though we can’t confirm if it’s intended because /every/ mob is bleedable atm with cross cut

Ok, I had to try this too, slashing this thing is fun lololol

fast cancel moulinet into skyliner

watching it in a slower speed confirms that everything connects and you can follow-up skyliner with anything, like a fighting game

@Lostac So, Just today I just got around to playing my old Dop again Sw/Barb/High3/Dop2

What’s the best way to handle defenses and Knockback with this. I’m not really used to it at all It’s been a long time. My best idea of handling would be with Nuaele / Golem cards But, I’m not too sure of how Golem cards will scale with dov stacks.

Also what gear would you reccomend until I can get my hand’s on a Gale?

I actually don’t recommend gale, you can if you want to, but:

Vienie TB > Sarkmis/Solmiki 2H Sword seems to be a better progression.

I got a completed +15 vienie TB (free 3x Lv6 yellow gems) for 40m.
Meanwhile that’s only the price of one practonium.

For armor try to get the two easiest lolo leather parts for crit bonus (If you don’t mind not having plate bonus)

Knockback, I think I got used to it a lot with my fencer so I just “yolo” whenever I need to cyclone when my PB is down, but it’s usually up anyway because of pass.

Defenses are no problem, I cancel dov when it starts to hurt, or leave it at maximum stacks when I feel comfortable:

Well, The thing is with this dop is that it’s high Str rather than Dex (Made this before all the changes were made) And I’m not really looking to use a reset on this character just yet.

This character is still only 268. I have Vienie Two-hand already I just haven’t put gems into it yet lol. Missile attacks destroy me even at this range so it’s tough to say my defenses are good even though I’m packing 1.1k at this range.

I might just have to pop that reset if nothing else is going to work. I was waiting for a STR re-vamp but I don’t think it’ll be coming for a while yet.

ah yeah I left my high str barb doppel untouched because of it.

Have you tried:
Full plate +3 or more
Aspersion
Yellow gems

even those archers in 290 dungeon hit me 1, def is around 2k

you can actually just make a new character, the new event is ridiculous when you stack them together with tomes

I might just reset the stats tbh lol. I don’t want the same variation of a character just for them to make str op again.

• +this highlander speed is crazy fun lol. Atm I’m using 3 plate and virtov to make up for lost crit. but i’ll probably pick up demonas for the slash on plate.

Is that HP loss from Sarkmis worth it? That’s alot of hp to lose esp for dop. I don’t think it goes under but still. I haven’t looked at dop in a while so I have some catching up to do lol.