Tree of Savior Forum

Guide to Fencer / Doppel / Bullet Marker [PVE]

hey guys, im thinking of resetting into a doppel3. whats the best build for doppel3 now?
should i get sw3 now that pain barrier is so good?

all doppel builds are still good, depends on your preference and what you want to do with it really

i wanna focus more on pve, is it worth taking sw3 instead of barb3? that pain barrier seems too good to pass up, but i also want to have the best dps possible

Yes, which PVE exactly, to sum it up:

my personal rating

High PVP Potential:
1 - SW3 core
2 - Barb3 core
3 - HL3 core

AOE Potential: (ET/Solmiki/Field party grinding)
1 - Barb3 core
2 - HL3 core
3 - SW3 core

Bosses:
1 - HL3 Core
2 - SW3 Core / Barb3 Core tied, mainly due to pouncing and depending on the boss if it knocks down a lot (like ella or siauliai bosses)

Warcry is very strong on DPS check ET floors like 1 and 6.

1 Like

I’m interested in both aoe and bosses. I was thinking of going sw2-barb3-doppel3, would it be the optimum build to go for?

do not skip high1, 50% more crit dmg / nice strike dmg.

It’s okay but you lose two important things ( I listed Sword 2 variant on my guide if you wanna check what I wrote there, but to sum it up)
Cartar stroke and 2h sword mastery attribute

the attribute used to be crap but it’s good now with gem and costume updates

You’ve been around for quite a while, you should consider making a Doppelsoeldner guide, can’t think of anyone else humble enough to do it properly.

I beleive He’s made one already it’s just on google sheets not the fourms.

I’m undecided if I’ll use the rank reset :confounded: . Currently have Barb3 path to Fencer for PVE party (partnered with Ranger going SW), but that SW3 path seems more sensible if I’ll semi-tank. Is it better to get SW3 in this case, or just keep Barb3 for more skill rotation? :frowning:

Edit: Sorry for the link, accidentally clicked on it. >_<

SW3 (through PB15)) lets you stay on the bosses/mobs more reliably. I personally don’t use Barb skills for damage (mind you I’m Barb2-Cor), I only use them for their stuns. Warcry is nice though. Moving forward SW3 will just stay as relevant as it is now while other lower ranks tofade away. That’s my personal interest in SW3 build.

1 Like

Thanks for the reply. I’ll prolly grind some more so I can reach R6 for Fencer, then use rank reset scroll. 4 more points… :persevere:

Reset to sw3 >hop2 successfully without a bug.

Yeah, on it.

though I’ve only finished the skill allocation so far since I’ve been busy with holiday events

Some 5F et no healer, but got sage so it’s not really that big of an achievement

also the recent def buff per rank made me laugh on melee hogmas even with 5 or less dov charges lol

hi…currently my build is SW3>pelt1>barb>fencer3 and im thinking to reset to SW3>pelt>hop1>fencer3 for stabbing and pierce skill…is it worth to reset to hop1 to get these two skills? i dont take corsair becoz i dont pvp much…

Hmm it’s worth because stabbing is strong, but might as well go with hop 2 for spear lunge, you will feel a bit lacking with it because you spend more money on attributes for those when it functions almost the same as composee spamming, though you can save some sp pots but stabbing cd is also long.

corsair is multi purpose, not only pvp, later on pillage will be innate passive for corsairs so that’s one thing to look forward to

1 Like

the reason i want to reset to hop 1 becoz i dont want to swap weapon for spear lunge with hop2…well might consider to reset to corsair meta…thanks for the fast reply

your build [quote=“KadisEtrama, post:5738, topic:300257”]
SW3>pelt1>barb>fencer3
[/quote]

is fine, it might even be the meta if r9 has some strong slashes, so you could keep that.

@Lostac What level of Composee are you running with these days? I still have skill, stat and now class reset all waiting to be used. There’s quite a few skill points remaining after taking all the basics at Fencer3. I can either make it a 3, maximising Basestra and Attque for a bit more burst potential, make it a 7 by dropping Attque points, since Balestra will be used off cooldown and Attque not so much or make it a 10 by dropping extra points from both. Alternatively drop extra points into Coquille for more uptime.