Tree of Savior Forum

Guide to Fencer / Doppel / Bullet Marker [PVE]

1 damage everywhere,

kek, I’m still not sure…

they should have given that pain barrier attribute to sword 2 ;_;

lol you will love it

every pre r-8 content incluuding siauliai and saalus turned even more of joke than it already was

also a tip to high level fencers class resetting into c3

do siauliai to finish your killcount

used my highlander for fortune cookie event. i notice that all siauliai boss can now bleed, is this new or just some old news?

can confirm, all bosses seem to be bleedable now through cross cut, even ones in saalus like achat denoptic and clymen

not sure if bug or intended

there seems to be a weird bug with DOV.

it becomes level 1 to 3 in missions or queues lol

-doesn’t always happen, but it /can/ happen several times

The tree in siauliai bleeds too.

Greetings, its me once again, fresh after reroll. I decided to swap from S1 -> P1 -> Barb2 -> Cors1 -> F3 into S3 -> P1 -> Cors1 -> F3. Currently im at rank 7, with points spreaded on:

• Lunge: 5
  • Sept Etoiles: 1
  • Attaque Coquille: 4
  • Flanconnade: 1
  • Attaque Composee: 1

Currently i have 5 points left. Where should i aim now? One point in Prepration, rest to Lunge and keep the remeaning to R8 or add into Coquille?

Lunge at 5 is fine, save more for c3.

What about Coquille?

hmm well you are currently at rank 7 so skill point priority goes to C3 skills right away

epee, balestra, 1 au fer, flash(optional)

then you decide if more coquille / lunge / composee

make sure you can handle high level composee with sp pots if you’re going that path

1 Like

Right I’m back…maybe… at least I’ve been logging in. Looks like there’s a class reset voucher thing going on. I’ve looked at the upcoming changes for Barb, looks like an improvement but it’s still just a DPS circle, if I’m resetting into anything, it might as well be SW3. The only downside is losing War Cry, PB15+ mew attribute sounds amazing though.

do it, it’s an amazing feel after all that training of manually dodging things.

but it’s still a little annoying for my doppel~

Is sad how Fencer now become a meme with rank reset.
But was fun play with this build for some time.

Edit: Got my Alt to rank 8 now, I will test somehing(SW>PEL>HL3>DOP2>MUR) before reset. Lets see this uncommon build.

1 Like

Anything else that I’ve missed in the last 2 months Fencer-wise? DEX and green gems are still the King?

It certainly is going to feel a little bit odd to play a fencer now since everyone uses the same rotations and builds. But hey, whatever. It was meant to happen when there’s composee.

Yellow gems for now, maybe green again on r9/10

Oh look. The Orange flying tangerine just gave me Peta recipe. You know. Only took grinding since game opened to get it.

Anybody changed their fencers yet? Did you relearn the attributes for free?

Yes, as you can see from the vid above I’m already sword 3

attributes bought before = free

1 Like