Tree of Savior Forum

Guide to Fencer / Doppel / Bullet Marker [PVE]

Sigh, this is such a hard decision on what class to reset. I’m very fond of my hoplite 2 and I wanna get sw3 as well but I don’t wanna lose my swash + guardian. Shoot me in the head now.

hmmm sw 3 > high 2 > fencer 3 is a good build for pve/pvp ?

I was thinking about this after a saalus run with a decent pardoner, specially for a hop 2 version. you lose serious dps refreshing coquille at r8, probbably the best setup for wb since ytou don’t have much use for lunge on a good party if you can somehow spam composee Lv 10 24/7.

@kradenmike4

sword 2 is not that bad. I wish they had gave that extra pain barrier seconds to sword 2, but they are pushing everyone to sword 3, not sure why

@SpeeD

Highlander has almost nothing to offer to fencer 3 today, epee garde dumbed down the whole class, you just spam composee like a retard now and stack utility from the other pre classes (s3 for pain barrier restrain, barb for warcry/frenzy, hoplite for spear lunge (more reliable than crossguard), corsair~, rodelero 2 and etc.

while a combo of bleeding + restrain sounds tempting for pvp, left this for hl s3 shinobis. cartar stroke is really something that shines at pvp, specially when paired with iron hook for that extra position fix and the damage is still nice for pvp, even at r8. crossguard block value is too low for pvp, I rarely uses it at r8. because if you put yourself in a position to try a parry with it, chance is that you’ll be a easy target to snipe / cannon shot, mergen sometimes can be blocked tanked if crossguard fails but you’ll probably be in a bad position after that. my use for crossguard today is to proc stagger when archers uses traps/caltrops lol. Catas bypass any kind of block like nothing with their passive and taking a dethrone into the face freely even with cloth armor is not advised. rush + restrain will break your guard since stuns now cancels both c guard and crossguard (changed after the r8 patch, another buff to the brainless catashitter). For defensive purposes, just C guard as a pelt / rodel, much more reliable.

oh god, catagoons at r7 used to be a favorable match-up for us at pvp, nwo you need some luck and much better gear to deal with it. dethrone rooting people to the ground was a huge mistake by imc lol

also, if you can reach your target to the point of crosscutting your target with restrain on (the bleeding ticks stuns), you might as well kill him with a c3 rotation burst powered by a restrain chainstun. for pvp I recommend s3 pelt 1 corsair 1 fencer 3, doubles as a excellent pve build too, arguably the best for solo play, since hoplite 2 and barb 2/3 shines mostly with party support to their buffs/debuffs.

edit: I put some thoughts about pvp

1 Like

Man, fucki** amazing costume, what’s his name?

Are you talking about Royal Guard Costume?

Can one of our doppel c3 players do me a favor? Buy one forecast scroll and post a pics/videos of their skills hitbox.

no forecast scrolls on market, lol

lostac bro… can our stats go negative?meaning to say if a weapon minus 50 con, i have 30 con in total, will i get just 0 or will i get a value of hp lower than 0?

based from what the gale slasher users say, no

i’m rerolling sw-sw2-hop2-?-fencer3

and just one question… does it really need to be pelt anymore ?, i really want to advance to sw 3 because of pain barrier attribute and 60% stun of restrain :-s

if you want it to be a boss killer, yes go with sword 3

Then will i have a slot in party later? :frowning: what i mean is if the pelt in swordman is needed anymore ?, with swash buckling :>

If you have very good dps and well-known in the server, you can replace elememes easily.

It’s usually cores(Pelt-healer-chrono-any archer) +1 extra dps for grinding parties anyway

but I don’t see much room for hop fencer w/out pelt because hop2 aoe is quite bad, you only got balestra as a real aoe

Oh yeah… you’re right about that… guess i’ll keep pelt in this build, thank you anyway D:

@Lostac

No problem :o

@Anorexic_Cow

Thanks! Zwerchhau’s hitbox is really big lol. I was asking because someone killed my archer on tbl with that skill today from a huge distance to the point were I was just WTF and then I saw some decent potential for a doppel pvp build similar to fencer…

I would appreciate if someone can bring more info about Punish mechanics.
I think that this skill has a lot of potential to do some fun stuff, possible as good as sapper’s nuclear fission when paired with enough aoe ratio or falconer

been playing more with my falconer, this combo never gets old

It’s quite simple, more mobs KD’ed = more damage. even better with link

I watched some videos… it can be devastating.
I know you have some upload problems but I would appreciate if you could do a big truffles punish combo with that sick Nulis of yours :blush:

truffles…in alemeth?

I think I remember 1 shotting candles in evac while doing pendulum (4 of them Kd’ed)

but i really need to replace nulis now, it’s falling off.

Sarkmis temptation but I don’t want to farm something of 500 DPK each x 60

sorry, my internet has sht-tier upload speed.

would be fun if I had at least 10-20MB on upload.

I can also 1 hit Vilkas Mages on Mollo only if they are grouped together and KD’ed together

1 Like