Tree of Savior Forum

Guide to Fencer / Doppel / Bullet Marker [PVE]

Somewhere in some patch, some cards such as glassmole have a number limit? I suppose the same goes for chapparition and others ? and what is the limit then?

@Proxied i see you adding 5 points to Attque Au Fer, did you go for frequent pvp?

@Suzushii hmm, i had 6 lvl10 ella and i check i increase 60 dex on it. so is it a rumors about cannot stack 5 cards? or only for certain cards?

@littletracy no i dont like pvp in this game

no its just bs misinformation thats been spread somehow

I won’t have more than 5 stacking more than 5 work correcly. Just my preference here.

Wasn’t that patched a while ago?

@Proxied oh, so Attque Au Fer on mob. okok. oh yeah, last question, is frenzy really a good skill? it require normal hit to stack but for us fencer, we will keep casting skill all the time. so it only will have the initial bonus without any stacks when cast.

frenzy is bad
###########################################################

Today I’m becoming a Fencer2. And I really hope they don’t fix this mistype.

The trapness will forever be our Fencer Meme.

@littletracy Frenzy is good for auto-attacking. You should not auto attack with rapier. Case closed.

2 Likes

I know why he take now Frenzy. Without Eppe Garde we are lack of damage. So 10 second of auto attack isn’t problem here. But… I do not recommend it, definitely.

Hello everyone, i’m new into this hole fencer scene ^-^’ and i have a question.
Why does the majority of builds raise lunge’s level to a high number? Is it all because it gives evasion bonus for 4 seconds? (I mean… It’s only 4 seconds ç-ç)

because it has low cooldown, better scaling and yes it gives evasion bonus.

1 Like

Because it has both reliable damage (high basex4 hits) and long enough evasion buff. And also low cooldown.

And yeah, it is a 4 seconds duration, but at least you can move, contrary to Esquive Toucher, which makes you stand still.

Also, it is a circle1 skill, so it is cheaper to increase its enhance attribute, making it the best tool for early Fencer ranks, pierce damage wise.

1 Like

If it wasn’t for its bad CD I actually I find Equive more flexible, it’s good combo starter since it’s cancelable mid animation to any other actions.

can i have link for that infromation…just to make sure.

False information. They still stack, it’s just now you cant double stack the glass mole effects with keistas potion + sp potion.

@Proxied: Sauce pls. I’m still leveling my Musk.

Gosh I haven’t touched this game for 2 days

Since most of my friends already quit tos, I need some inquiry on new warcry+ice wall

does ice wall use the icewall caster’s level, giving warcry maximum potential?

Would be sad if you use warcry with too many mobs lv 330 and with a tree root crystal near :laughing:

yeah, my habbit now to destroy those things before using warcry, and damn the new warcry is so good.

But the bug on cooldown got fixed

its seems going full dex with red gems is the way to go now, one can get around 600 max atk and nearly 300p.atk with 4 red gems… its seem fencer will rival and owns doppel as a DD. and such i think that swordsman3 is godly with the new annoying un-dogeable skills from bosses.