Tree of Savior Forum

Guide to Fencer / Doppel / Bullet Marker [PVE]

2 hits and at lv1 Composee adds 413 Patk per hit. Meanwhile Thrust only adds 56 Patk. So yeah a Fencer with Sacrament will deal more damage with AA than Thrust.

@Baadaq: Yeah, with support. Fencers can act independent without support. As for why Doppel 3 is a disappointment to me, the reasons are fake multi hits skill, more debuff instead of buff and finally Redel and Zucken must be lv6 so attributes can be bought. Maybe more but I can’t remember right now

this is what I was disappointed the most in Doppel. I was hoping for Zwerchhau to be a buff rather than a debuff, kinda like the Epee Stance. There is only so much skill you could fit in on those 6.5 seconds. Really disappointed since they released something like Epee (boosts pierce skills) and Cassis Crista (boosts strike skills). Why not something for slash skills as well.

I c

Thanks will do

;w; why i super want sage wall to stack m.def

Well, always you can try drop Didel shield recipe instead of Sage Wall.
@hienng1991 sure thing, but in game my team name is BJD.

I was about to take a break until R8 but then an event came on the patch, oh well back to doing my thing in the game lol

Hi what stats distribution would you guys recommend for a world boss sw1-pelt1-barb3-fencer3? Can’t seems to find any guide on the stats distribution here. Cheers

Crit Cap / Evasion cap dex + Enough con to survive + rest str.

Not sure what the crit cap is for lvl 330 but should be somewhere around 700+

Why 5 into Balestra?
All that increses is the dmg its always -30 crit resist.
Plus it’s down for about as long as Sept Etoiles…

If you mean only having 1 basic attack type I think barb covers that better then HL since Helm chopper hits 2 times at decent dmg plus it’s got 2 charges.
It’s only got 3 slash skills but I think those are good enough since Fencer’s biggest problems is its lack of AOE and physical STR which HL gives no support to…

But I like how Fencer looks like it’s dancing when it uses the HL skill kit xD

High base damage, +sept level scaling is bad

Looking at the build, there’s really nothing else to put points in xD.
but I usually go 5 in Coquille because I find that I rarely am using it the moment it comes off CD, so I like having that extra second.

Also, what cards do you recommend?
I initially thought that Minotaur card would be good but I can’t find any info on it.

Ellaganos of course, best all around card atm.

Still haven’t seen anyone got reaverpede and Gazing Golems seems to be for doppels because of how it works

Can you link it?
Remember I’ve been gone for like 3 months?.. (Maybe?)
So I’ve no idea what thats cards are, lol.
(TOSbase has no search bar for the cards tab neither are the cards named until you click them.)

Also I should be getting settled into my new place tonight then setting up computer and stuff tomorrow so hopefully I’ll be back on TOS by the end of the week!
If not Thursday at the earliest.

http://pastebin.com/PrCkZ21n

not everything there is correct/updated such as glass mole, glass mole should be PA for 5 seconds

Yo!
A straight up AGI boost!?
That’s hilarious!

Actually a lot of these are pretty amazing if they ever make it into the game~

What’s cards max level?
10 right?

yes, 10

/20cardsforall

Just when you think it’s over, they drag you back into it.

@hienng1991 Maybe I’ll make a Templar one day…one day. Why is it rank 7 class???

If we can mass produce this sp pot we won’t think twice whether to get Composee 10 or 1.

1 Like

So i want to know the future of my build. is my build still viable when R8 comes ? i plan to make this 250 dex rest is con. This is supposed to be a pvp build, but it seems still ok in PVE except grinding of course w/o pelt no party. currently level 240

Not entirely sure, but IMO everytime you want to use fencer skills you should really switch that shield out, so…it’s still okay so long as you are willing to do that.

i see, thanks. well im always using dagger when im in PVE cause fencers skills are more than enought to sustain my dps. I only equip shield in PVP for slith :slight_smile: