Tree of Savior Forum

Guide to Fencer / Doppel / Bullet Marker [PVE]

Typo or not?
Buff duration 45s, cd 45s

edit: yeah it must be his/her typo, the vid is fairly new so it shouldn’t be outdated

It’s ‘he’.
Yes, that must be a typo, or he used the outdated information and posted it in the video.

Now leaving that aside, Fencer is quite strong ASSUMING you could land a critical hit. Not to mention, for high CON players, there’ll be a lot of preparation that need to be done to OHKO 'em. I’d say it is very feasible for a Fencer to dominate in a play, but that requires a lot of hardwork and difficulty must be up there to play one properly.

Holy ■■■■. That’s something like ~70m. How well are you doing competing with against Fletchers?

@von Freya video

It seems that Balestra’s range is a bit shorter than expected but it will surely helps after you catch someone on Iron Hook if they are not that fair.
Anyone knows Balestra breaks Iron Hook?

Oh and that disarm skill range is also bad, very hard to land but since the damage is almost as good as Balestra, I’ll max it anyway, the damage is huge and if we waste Balestra as a gap closer, having another nuke is nice.

Balestra works similar to long strider and hook is a rooted skill. Surely will break.

People are saying in ktos Balestra reduces 30% critical resistance of enemy. No point yet to fencer go with high STR.

can’t win against any fletcher unless they have 70- MA and the boss is leather

Hey guys, Im interessed in building a Fencer :slight_smile: But I dont know a thing about swordies :frowning:
Can you help me out?

How much CON/STR/DEX?

Swordie-Pelt-?-?-?-Fencer-Fencer2

Which skills? (the only skill that I know from swordies is that Provoke from peltasta, and thats all…)
I would love to see some builds here! Ty in advance!

Check the builds on the first post and read on what I’ve commented.

What about stats? most dex? most str?

It’s up to you, I personally prefer more dex and crits, about 1:3 str:dex + some con

“Him”? I have been a fool.

High DEX 200+
@Lostac, propably R8 soon and for me it’s time to Reroll. Many posts with calculation and speculation, but for now anyone got personal way to go. So your build after C3 Fencer? And what will be better in your opinion?

10/10 Attaque Composee for High spam damage and drain whole mana potions into it?

10-13/15 Sept Etoiles to fill a time when we wait for next Fleche? And got sleep, stun, knockdown or just miss… this usually happen for me after Preparation and use this skill.

I think I’ll stay with 1 point in composee for now, I’m planning to reset so I’ll play around with it anyway.

Currently got 10 on sept, planning to leave it on 1 too after reset.

Ok @Lostac , can you show me your skill tree in simulator at max C3? I’m curious now.

before reset

Do you mean composee? Cause there’s no point in going over 2-4 on coquille depending on what rapier you use

@Proxied my mistske, sorry for that.

Well this is what i plan to do after reset (but propably Lunge 13/15 without Flaconade) So if you go both, Sept and Coquille 1 lvl where you locate test points?

I’m not understanding why people are saying Highlander has no synergy with Fencer. Doesn’t Thrust reduce Slash res? Not to mention Cartar Stroke is gdlk especially after the recent buffs, which ofc covers for Strike damage. Even if Skull Swing has little synergy with Fencer skills themselves, it still helps in a high phys-attack party (aka archers + dops). Just my two cents.

Fencers are independents. Highlander can cover your weak point (slash) then needed, but with epee garde that weak point can be ignored up to epee garde duration. When some one don’t know things, he will talk bs. You can use lunge debuff to spam your hl skills(here is the synergy) when epee is out.

If you have hl2/3>barb>fencer do you know you can do all your HL skills hits like cross cut+skyliner even if you target don’t bleed?

What does that have to do with Attaque Coquille?
The BArbarian/Highlander deal if you ask em is mostly a preference deal, with Highlander being more suited for party/guild play while Barbarian is better for solo/irregularparty as you KNOW you’ll be dishing out really high damage.

The skills of both classes are downgraded to “Use while Epee Stance is on cooldown” regardless at teh end of it, so pick what you want, buffs or debuffs.

woops did not intend for that to be a reply to his post specifically