Tree of Savior Forum

Guide to Fencer / Doppel / Bullet Marker [PVE]

Oh yeah, so let our thread for usefull posts. There are too many people with doubts and they deserve a clean and mature discussion.

Don’t ■■■■■■■ act like you didn’t contribute to it.
If you want it to stop then stfu~

Like who starts ■■■■ with someone, then gets mad about them having a rebuttal?
The ■■■■ you think was gonna happen, you thought was gonna sit here and just let that ■■■■ happen?
Lmao, people are dumb~

(And I’ll bet money that he still replies >_>)

Now I’m sure I’m dealing with a child. Sorry kid I don’t have any loli for you.
You can have the final word son.

Edit: I think you don’t need to edit your posts 10k times. :wink:

Called it~
Lol

/20 characters

yo this thread lmao

2 Likes

Nah, It’s Barbary Corsair And they are not English.

biggest waste finally over

4 Likes

Change that font, it’s horrible. Put some Helvetica or san-serif reading one, intead of this Courier-newesque.

PS: I was discussing it earlier today with a friend and I would like to bring the discussion here as well, and maybe later do some tables and maths.
The discussion was kinda loose, but it revolved around which one to max: Lunge, Composee or Sept.

It’s designed to reduce lag, not to look good

1 Like

Wtf? Elaborate! Hahaha

This comes from a game I used to play called mabinogi

http://mabination.com/threads/86104-Mabinogi-s-Text-Rendering

So it seems like the tree of savior font is pretty laggy. Mechanically it’s probably not suffering from the same issue as mabinogi has but it seems to have helped a lot when I switched from tos default font to the same style of one that’s used to reduce the lag in mabinogi

As far as which attribute to max though, what I can say for sure is sept is definitely out. Sept seems like it’ll become almost completely irrelevant when fencer c3 arrives due to execution time and damage and how you have to spread your sp distribution (you’ll pretty much have to decide between maxing lunge and sept and leaving the other at 1 or doing some kind of equal point distribution or something and I firmly believe points in lunge are much more worthwhile)

I’m reading the whole Mabinogi thing. As far as I can see, ToS doesn’t seem to render letters as objects - but I’ll keep reading that thread and try it.

Now, it wasn’t just about attributes, but skill points as well. In the simulator, If you have all Circle3’s skills at max, Prepartion1, Flanconnade1 and Coquille3, there’s only 20 points to distribute between Lunge(15), Sept(15) and Composee(10).

As they’re all multi-hit, their base damage must be considered along with your multiplied PATK. Sept would have 8xPATK, Lunge would have 4xPATK and Composee 2xPATK.
Also, their base damage deceives too, due to the multi-hit thing.

It’s really late here where I live, so I’ll do this tomorrow. But I wanted to sow the seeds for this discussion already - maybe when I woke up tomorrow you guys would have answered it too, idk.

Is that why I lag whenever I bring up the map?

Btw, is that the BusAccident! font? lol thats the font I used when I played mabinogi…

white rabbit
######################

@Proxied @Palazzo here’s the excel sheet I used to decide most things, from attribute leveling to investment decision making. Feel free to download and edit with your own stats.

Not calculating Epee (since how it works is still unclear) and assuming Fleche having no damage enhance attribute is a bug.

With my stats, skill priority is :

1. Composee (as high as your SP regen + SP pot can cover)
  2. Fleche
  3. Lunge
  4. Sept
    Which skill to be used with Preparation highly dependent on PAtk.

have you tried busAccident’s font? it looks much better than white rabbit, and about same performance. the actual key is lack of shadowing.

I haven’t
####################

Hey there, been too many reply that I couldn’t just read it all, so I will ask this again, What is the optimal AoE ratio for a fencer? odd or even number is better for AoE ratio? and How did you guys farm 130 DG in 35 minutes? I have some trouble to fight those magic mob and net me around 45 minutes or more. Any tips please? ty~

Go with odd, when soloing 5-6 should be ok, when mass field farming (using taunt/in a party) aim for 7-9

odd is better because of how AOE attack ratio works on medium sized monsters.

for magic monsters (assuming dawns) just taunt and wait until they’re finished throwing lacrymators then kite-group them, seism>cleave

Just a showcase

2 Likes